• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
What is used for nations like the Sokoto Caliphate? Light Infantry or light cavalry?
There could be another tech for similar nations if there is room for it, like "unorganized infantry", "unorganized cavalry" or similar. You can't write uncivilizied, because that wouldn't be true. Unorganized tag could be used for them.

What is used for nations like the Sokoto Caliphate? Light Infantry or light cavalry?
There could be another tech for similar nations if there is room for it, like "unorganized infantry", "unorganized cavalry" or similar. You can't write uncivilizied, because that wouldn't be true. Unorganized tag could be used for them.
milita… I change great powers oob, not others
After we have fixed the technologies, I will pass to minor powers

Like i'm said before, great work

I'm finished my test game for Japan. And I would like to note some small bugs

-Mahdia is overpowered. They very often carry out successful offensives up to British Alexandria. When France DoW to Mahdia, MAH AI signs peace treaty with British AI, without event. Under the terms of the peace treaty, Mahdia have only one province which surrounded by Britain. France thus gets a cheat bonus to the military economy.

-Boxer uprising is endless. And again, Germany, USA, Britain, France, Italy and Russia gets a cheat bonus to the military economy. Boxers were annexed by me (Japan), without event

-Somethig wrong with Province ID. Qing Empire never transfer Porth-Athur to the Russians. Means, there is no reason for Russo-Japanese war

-Spain never gives Cuba, Philipines and Pacific Islands to the United States. If Spain was defated in the Spanish-American war

- Finland is incredibly rebelious area. +65 revolt risk for every province. I suppose it should be around 20%?

- The Russian part of Poland is very peaceful. When historicaly it was the most rebelious area in the Russian Empire

- French event "anti-semitic riots" turns France into chaos. +15 revolt risk for every national province. Including Paris

-Korean poster is actually Russian anti-Japanese racist propaganda. Poster was printed during the Russo-Japanese War.
Suggestions for Korean poster : portrait / photo of the Korean Emperor, Black-white photo of Seoul, black-white photo of the Koreans in national costumes, medieval works of the Korean artists

That's all for now. Once again, thanks for the great work! Will glad to continue, but im busy with my works.

Last edited:
Last edited:
We are creating events regarding the increase or decrease of the dissension in Italy.

75745757.jpg
afsfsd.jpg
t2323.jpg

Working on some events for Japan.

sdfgfdgdg.jpg

So this is the mod you mention. Looks nice. Here is some old ww1 to 1920s stuff for Ireland you could use. Will your mod go as fare as 1930?

Attachments

• ireland.rar
    946,8 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
So this is the mod you mention. Looks nice. Here is some old ww1 to 1902s stuff for Ireland you could use. Will your mod go as fare as 1930?

Amazing! But that research level (75) is really high for 1897. Or is it set high for testing?

So this is the mod you mention. Looks nice. Here is some old ww1 to 1920s stuff for Ireland you could use. Will your mod go as fare as 1930?

Thanks a lot! Until 1925.

Added new events regarding the fall of the Qing dynasty.

1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png

Truly a chaotic time in world history...great work as always :)

Crisis between Japan and the USA to the discovery by the Japanese of the intention of the US government to annex the Hawaiian islands.

34253453.png

Some new events.

34214234.png
6435645.png
356745756.png
sadfsdfsdf.jpg

The Galway Treaty of 1892, the "Massacre of Benin" and the end of the Kingdom of Benin.

4575756.jpg
3646345.png
6245634564.png
53245345345.png