National Ideagroups - 28th of October

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Wow, West-African ideas are ridiculously strong! O_O

I wish Shan would have gotten unique ideas. It's such a BIG nation, and often has serious importance in indochina/burma, yet it only has generic ideas.

Shan is broken up into several minors in AOW.

*tears of joy* Finally I can customize the flag of my country (without modding ofc) AND get some handsome ideas AND can fight a glory independence-war!
Wait.. can I?

Yes.

how customizable are these flags? a bunch of icons on top of a bunch of colors I presume?
Yes, they demoed those during the last dev stream. They can't really offer Photoshop inside the EU4 UI :)

Sweet. Hopefully we'll get some good Indochina ideas then.

I hope there isn't an "Indochinese group". It'd be a bit silly to lump together 3 culture groups like that. The Shan States shared about as much with Champa as Finland shared with Portugal. I'd like a group for the Shan though, and maybe a Burmese group.

Does Uzbek keeps Horde Ideas when forming Bukhara?

I only have vanilla+WoN, and when starting in 1500's with Uzbek, everytime i form Bukhara it has Generic ideas. Fix please?

Guys, more of these are on the way! Keep cool, there is always hope!

I feel compelled to ask; when you create a client state is there any way to choose which Government they'll have?

I feel compelled to ask; when you create a client state is there any way to choose which Government they'll have?

Yes, you can choose between Monarchy and Republic. If you and them are both monarchies you can also choose to install your own dynasty on their throne.

Yes, you can choose between Monarchy and Republic. If you and them are both monarchies you can also choose to install your own dynasty on their throne.

But no Theocracies? Aw... :p

I can add a theocracy option for next patch, don't see why not.

Thanks. You Paradox devs really spoil us.

What is the tech requirement for making Client States?
Don't know if this is already posted. If I missed something, sorry about that.