• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Which means that he has no objection, doesn't it?
That's what I would think. Indeed, Vandervecken, the best thing you could do is PM martmol and ask him to upload MyMap to his site (eu2ftg.com).

I am excited to see this port. :)

Sorry guys for not responding to your PMs, I've just been busy with testing Arsenal of Democracy, hope you don't mind. :)

The version on the FTP is indeed the last one I've uploaded, I haven't modified it so far, only problem I see with it, is that the new scenario (1560) has an unfinished Asia. If I get the time, I'll come around to finishing it, but you are free to modify it if you want.

Good luck guys! ;)

Last edited:
I can't operate within martmol's site, the administration thereof is too complicated for me :p. Therefore, I've uploaded it to an external place, temporarily http://www.filefactory.com/file/b0c4831/n/MyMAP_FTG_1910.rar. Don't worry about the huge ads, the "download" button is below. Installation: just extract the .RAR in the /mods directory of FTG. I'm not sure, but the .txt file might need a little amendment for the game to recognise the mod properly.

Woohoo! Thank you Emp.....and thanky you Josip.:)

So, is anyone interested to start converting the last AGCEEP to this baby?
Could we use the old version as a blueprint?

Then how come I can't find Antiochaia/Acre or Palestine/Jerusalem in the provinces.txt fot MyMap (just to name the first ones I've looked up)?

EDIT:

Oops, I've found it. Too many opened files.

Last edited:
That's because for some reason the option "no random events" is defaulted to enabled. You have to change it in the options before starting the scenario, or in the save game, by getting rid of the line
Code:
event = "Events\MyMAP_NoRANDOM.eue"
and including lines
Code:
event = "Events\MyMAP_Random_National.eue"
event = "Events\MyMAP_Random_All.eue"
event = "Events\MyMap_Random_Religious.eue"

Just finished playing a full campaign with the Ottomans and besides the mini map all seems to work except some events not firing. I noticed that France wont form, so I started a campaign with Dauphine and even after controlling Paris it wont form. Any suggestions?

Tag ANJ is Ajuuraan, but in-game it says Anjou, where to change it?
In countries.txt in the Localisation folder.
Also, mini-map does not correspond to the big map, is there a way to fix it?
This is probably because you use the Glory interface. You should create a Glory\Map folder in the Gfx\Interface\ one, then copy the Minimap bmp files into it.

In countries.txt in the Localisation folder.
That works...

This is probably because you use the Glory interface. You should create a Glory\Map folder in the Gfx\Interface\ one, then copy the Minimap bmp files into it.
Which minimap bmp files?

And where? To mods\mymap\gfx\interface\glory\map ?

In the \MyMAP\Gfx\Interface\Classic\Map folder you have two bmp files: MinimapEmpty and Minimapfull. What you should do is create a \MyMAP\Gfx\Interface\Glory\Map folder and copy those two files there.