• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
AmbassadeBelgie said:
Hopefully I can reach your distant lands and exotic women (and cheeeeeeeeese) but first I need to conquer Europe itself! So rest assured ;)
France has more than enough cheese... and conquering won't be easy, two blobs can do a lot of damage by the time Nappy arrives :D

Folks, I have to appologize for not starting my part of the AAR, real life is intruding a bit... and I still have to sort that 350+ scrennshots.... well, I DID sort a hundred or so...

that IS a lot, i only had 176 for Babur's 25 years.

How long does your leader live?

Fnuco said:
that IS a lot, i only had 176 for Babur's 25 years.

How long does your leader live?
Over 30 :D

(but I won't be using them all, that was just to keep me remembering the things that happened)

Kelvin said:
Over 30 :D

(but I won't be using them all, that was just to keep me remembering the things that happened)

so when should we expect the AAR?

Fnuco said:
so when should we expect the AAR?
I THINK that the prologue or even first installment can be expected tomorrow, the rest will be done as soon as I have prepared the screenies for each "episode".

Kelvin said:
I THINK that the prologue or even first installment can be expected tomorrow, the rest will be done as soon as I have prepared the screenies for each "episode".
Great, looking forward to this. Great idea and good fun to see all the different styles :)

PROLOGUE​

The year something went VERY wrong in the heads of the Croatian leadership. How else to explain the next 30 years of conquest and bloodshed?

And it all begun with the new leader... Nikola Zrinski. A great man, and even a greater general. It was during his military career that Croatia has reached a massive size. For someone so pitifully small and weak, that is. We're not talking here about a massive empire such as the one ruled by Habsburgs or anything like it.

Who would've expected anything like that, back in 1537? The country was small, poor, surrounded by powerful enemies

and if it weren't for the poweful allies, it wouldn't even exist.

1537-allies.jpg

Austria, probably the greatest power in Europe, was the sole reason Croatia still existed. With the control of Central Europe, Low Countries and most of England it certainly had the economic and military strength to make anyone think twice about attacking it.

That was the situation when Zrinski started his military career... and he was definitely NOT happy about it, which might explain the wars he either started, or was part of....

Last edited:
yeah let's see some balkan ravages :D

Let's hope a huge alliance between the world powers can crash itself against the conrete block that is Croatia and DIE leaving Croatian rule the heart of civilisation! (wishful thinking? not with these players :D)

AmbassadeBelgie said:
Let's hope a huge alliance between the world powers can crash itself against the conrete block that is Croatia and DIE leaving Croatian rule the heart of civilisation! (wishful thinking? not with these players :D)
Not very likely, considering the BWB's tendency to diploannex anyone and their brother...