• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well, checking the provinces affected by events actions is one basic part of the work when you convert AGCEEP to MyMap. I've spent quite much time on this especially with Persia so far. As odd as it may sound, I'm absolutely not familiar with playing german countries and the like in EU, so I don't pay much attention to those aspects of the game. If I understand what you mean, the problem is that the bunch of events in AGCEEP that allows to properly convert provinces to luther or calvin faith doesn't have an effective counterpart in MyMap ?

They're not events per se. They're a sequence of probabilistic events known as the Reformation Mod which are found in the Reformation folder inside Scenarios. I might check out the generator Michael referred to but as I said I'm not looking forward working on this map.

Thanks to your explanations, it's a little bit more clear now. With the help of ai_chance command in a bunch of events, it could be ok to put something not too much deterministic in MyMap at least. Then, it should be "hand-made" classical events...