• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Here:

fqnp1.jpg

chpoc.jpg

jfd4d.jpg

As per why infrastructure isn't like 90 or 100 in major cities, they still have pot-holes in the roads when I go there -.-

Isn't Sumdo (Aksai Chin) part of China? It's claimed by India

Apparently it was due to his arguments in the swastika discussion. Really sad, I was very much looking forward to this mod, hopefully he'll work on it anyway.

I just heard from him, he's still developing the mod, but it'll be finished some time after June, because of his studies. :D

As a sidenote, if anyone's willing to help me with my battle scenario for this mod, I'll gladly accept it. When it's done, it's possible makif will release the mod with the battle scenario, ahead of the proper scenario he's making. I'm in need of someone who's good with events and graphics, everything else is pretty much done.

I was wondering if Anti-Ship ballistic missiles will be in this mod, seeing as China is heavily invested in those as opposed to aircraft carriers I'm wondering if i can actually test territorial denial strategies against the USA when i invade Taiwan

The team don't know the reasons, and the admin decisions can't be discussed. But, if you search the last makif130289 posts, you can discover the reason

Please, don't continue with the reasons

hi, I didn't abandon the mod. I will enter summer holiday by June. I will heavily concentrate on the mod after this time.

Vax, Will you send me the flags ?

For people who want to help with infra-minister-event things, please contact me. I changed some minister traits, so before making ministers, you should obtain correct trait list from me.

NPERSONALITY_LAISSEZ_FAIRES_CAPITALIST Laissez-Faire Capitalist
NPERSONALITY_THEORETICAL_SCIENTIST Scientist
NPERSONALITY_MILITARY_ENTREPRENEUR Arms Industrialist
NPERSONALITY_BATTLE_FLEET_PROPONENT Naval Warfare Proponent
NPERSONALITY_SUBMARINE_PROPONENT Naval Industrialist
NPERSONALITY_TANK_PROPONENT Protectionist
NPERSONALITY_INFANTRY_PROPONENT Ground Warfare Proponent
NPERSONALITY_AIR_TO_GROUND_PROPONENT Aviation Industrialist
NPERSONALITY_AIR_TO_SEA_PROPONENT Air Warfare Proponent
NPERSONALITY_STRATEGIC_AIR_PROPONENT Economic Genius

NPERSONALITY_STERN_IMPERIALIST Staunch Nationalist
NPERSONALITY_RESIGNED_GENERALISSIMO Fundamentalist
NPERSONALITY_OLD_ADMIRAL Corrupted Official
NPERSONALITY_OLD_AIR_MARSHAL Technocrat

These are some new minister traits. If you will make ministers, especially economy ministers, please look at these changes.

Sure makif i´ll do so, regarding the election events, would you want me to research time to elections and candidates only?

We will make elections up to 2012 with historical results, two or three options for each election is good. If you may write such events, I would be appreciated.

Here Argentina maps for infra distribution, if you wish, you may distribute ICs as well, you have 23 IC to distribute.

8j6y2.jpg

VjMB5.jpg

Last edited:
Makif, don't expect gfx packs from me at least until mid-June. Or even late June.
I'm terribly busy at the university and really sorry.