• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I don't know if this will be relevant to your mod, but in the MDS 1.6 mod when rebels would pop up every plane that was capable would pound away creating alot of lag even after the rebels died they would stay on that mission. Don't know if this will be a problem or not thought I would give a heads up though.

Hey,man good idea,if you need some help around Serbia tell me,but I need to ask you what will be requirements for playing?I mean what I need to have installed to play this mod(I know it sounds retarded and noobish,but......)?????

Last edited:
Is this mod dead or something, it would be tragic because IC has much more provinces than DH and that is perfect in a modern war mod just think about IC having misuratah and zliten in is very cool if i was to play gadaffi :D

Is this mod dead or something, it would be tragic because IC has much more provinces than DH and that is perfect in a modern war mod just think about IC having misuratah and zliten in is very cool if i was to play gadaffi :D

Looks like we cant play with any modern warfare in IC :(

Hi guys, All my files are stored in my computer, I just lost my modding interest for a while and didn't do much for my MWM mod. I am sorry because I promised that I would have finished this mod. I have time to mod, but I find it hard to return to mod after a long break.

But now I want to revive the mod again. The only big missing part before a beta release is scenario. I want to take part of MDS scenario and to create some of my own. I can write scenario but I am too lazy to write hundreds of events, so I need serious help from other forum guys. For example, some people may convert some part of MDS scenario, some people may write scenarios about Georgian War, Somalian War, Taiwan War and other possible conflicts and then I can bring them together.

If no people would like take part in writing new scenario, I may convert existing MDS scenario ( with some modifications ) to my mod and release this mod as MDS : IRON CROSS version if the developers of the original mod give permission to me to do so.

I will wait for responses from people now.

Hi people, I have two people who said to me that they may participate in scenario writing. As most of you know, Modern Warfare 3 in on the way, solely this fact brought my interest in modern day mod back :) so, I am returning back. I hope this time I will achieve to put things together.

Hi guys, I am testing some stuff I have done so far and I have a problem.

Code:
#############################
## Embargo Event
#############################
###
event = { 
	id = 150001
        persistent = yes
	random = no

date = { day = 22 month = march year = 2003 }
	offset = 2
	deathdate = { day = 30 month = december year = 2030 }

trigger = { 

random = 50
                     flag = USA_ORDER 
                     local_flag = NO_EMBARGO

OR = {

AND = {

national_idea = { country = -1 personality_string = policy_identity_frustrated } # revisionism

OR = {   
                       national_idea = { country = -1 personality_string = policy_culture_absolut }  # Fundamentalism 
                       national_idea = { country = -1 personality_string = policy_culture_civic }  #  nationalism        
                       ideology = nazi
                  }

}

AND =  {
                                     ideology = fascist 
                                     national_idea = { country = -1 personality_string = policy_identity_parochial }  #  militarism

}

ideology = stalinist   #communist states are subject to embargoes directly
                   NOT = { relation = { which = USA value = -180 } }
                   national_idea = { country = -1 personality_string = policy_identity_guardians }  # military expansionism
                   national_idea = { country = -1 personality_string = policy_identity_imperial }   # world police

}

}

name = "EVT_150001_NAME"
	desc = "EVT_150001_DESC"
        picture = "security_council"
	style = 0

action_a = { 
		name = "It will hurt us" 
                command = { type = local_clrflag which = NO_EMBARGO }
                command = { type = local_setflag which = HAVE_EMBARGO }
                command = {  type = research_mod value = -10 }
                command = {  type = peacetime_ic_mod value = -10 }

}

}

This was global embargo event I created some time ago. It works perfectly for human player, it checks the conditions correctly. However, It doesn't fire for AI, any ideas ?

try and increase the trigger from 50 to 100 and see if it'll work because if it does then that means the chance of it not working was the winner

try and increase the trigger from 50 to 100 and see if it'll work because if it does then that means the chance of it not working was the winner

It is not related to trigger chance. Even if I remove it, the event still doesn't fire for AI. I firstly started as USA, then saved few days later and reloaded as Iran and I again didn't get the event.