• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
If they now are Romanian ethnics why would they want to have their own country? Isn't Moldavia the poorest country in Europe or something like that and Romania in the EU and getting wealthy? Wouldn't it be better to have a union then but of course they aren't so I don't think they want to be incorporated with Romania peacefully, that's my opinion ;)

Believe me, there are many of them who want the union :) But the main problems are the communist regime (which got weaker in the last 2 years however), the massive investments Romania would have to make to develop that area and the lack of concern our leaders have. (And by the way, the only thing getting wealthy in Romania is the leading party)

Makif, can you give me the Mol. minister files and a range of available event ID's so that I make the election events (where IMO the condition shouldn't be government = democratic but domestic = { type = democratic value = 7 } )?

fqnp1.jpg

cHpOc.jpg

jFD4D.jpg

You have 60 IC to distribute. Thanks in advance for your help:)

There is a naval building docks in Tampico, located in the panuco river. I believe it should be added, since it is recognized by CIA and NSA as a major Mexican military naval base.

I can give you a hand with Argentina.

Last edited: