• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I fell in love with Stein's Gate, the Anime was so well made and the story really captured my attention, never would I have thought that someone would develop a mod for Steins Gate in Crusader Kings, You have my attention friend, do you need any help?
aside from a long hot shower and bath, a tsundere meido to serve me omelette rice, and a personal denwa renji so that I could gain modding experience without the necessary time required, not much :laugh:

In any case, while I have more or less a roadmap of how to develop this mod, I'm just missing the necessary experience and know-how to implement them [SUB](and the motivation and time to learn by myself *sob*),[/SUB] so I'm practicing by contributing for another mod.

電話レンジ? Telephone range? Doesn't make sense to me.

電話レンジ? Telephone range? Doesn't make sense to me.
:laugh:
basically the nickname of the "Mobile(phone) Microwave" [that also works as a time-machine, sending text messages from the future to influence the past ... with rather interesting and plausible theoretical bases to actually back it up {the theories presented in-game/anime are quite accurate, after checking it out for myself, if just bordering on extrapolation }]

I would have expected 携帯マイクロ (keitai maikuro) or 携帯レンジ (keitai renji) for a portable microwave.

I would have expected 携帯マイクロ (keitai maikuro) or 携帯レンジ (keitai renji) for a portable microwave.
it's the in-game/anime name. the actual name is
未来ガジェット8号機:「電話レンジ(仮)」 mirai gajeto hachi-gouki, denwa renji (kari) / Future Gadget # 8 : Microwave Phone {or rather, "Range" refering to "Stove"/"Oven"}.

and it's NOT a portable microwave.
but rather a literal cellphone electronically attached to a literal kitchen microwave [it's also a plot component too - the microwave radiation normally used to heat things up is one of the key elements of time-travel :laugh: )

We need more mods like this... I remember playing a bit of the Steins' Gate VN with my ex, but I have yet to see the anime.

What's next? Whos up to make an Angels invasion and rideable EVAs mod for CK2?

We need more mods like this... I remember playing a bit of the Steins' Gate VN with my ex, but I have yet to see the anime.

What's next? Whos up to make an Angels invasion and rideable EVAs mod for CK2?
... that might be a bit too hard to implement CK2-wise :laugh:
even then, this mod is relatively loosely based on Stein's Gate (though I do will try to make our favourite Hououin Kyouma and his Rabu Memu have some cameo role, if but limited to narrative traits for the while), the game which I did love (incidentally, the anime visual quality was rather... rough compared to the VN, though it's probably because I played it first before watching [I got Suzuha's route first since I just answered the phone indiscriminately] ).

[SUB](funny thing is that the more people reply to this thread, the more anxious I am to to both start working on it to satisfy demand... yet at the same time postpone working on it till I have enough know-how lest I butcher the implementation and do a disservice, so it evens out).[/SUB]

... that might be a bit too hard to implement CK2-wise :laugh:
even then, this mod is relatively loosely based on Stein's Gate (though I do will try to make our favourite Hououin Kyouma and his Rabu Memu have some cameo role, if but limited to narrative traits for the while), the game which I did love (incidentally, the anime visual quality was rather... rough compared to the VN, though it's probably because I played it first before watching [I got Suzuha's route first since I just answered the phone indiscriminately] ).

[SUB](funny thing is that the more people reply to this thread, the more anxious I am to to both start working on it to satisfy demand... yet at the same time postpone working on it till I have enough know-how lest I butcher the implementation and do a disservice, so it evens out).[/SUB]

any progress? looking forward to this...

Are you aware of your necromancy of this thread lynx? This is over an one year old stopped mod it seems

Status
Not open for further replies.