• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
On the Taoist, I will fix that, thanks for commenting about it. It should be tao_opinion, because there is a religion in game with code name of "tao".

Big blobs? Nah, I actually really enjoy the balkanized approach. Have you checked out the Lux submod for Less Balkanized Lux Invicta? It makes some larger realms for people who don't enjoy the chaos of small realms as much. https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/threads/submod-less-balkanised-lux-invicta.1124803/

It is weird that I am not able to Adopt Chinese Imperialism as a Sino-Hellenic. Indo-Hellenic culture should also give the discount too.

That would be an oversight since the Chinese mechanics came out years after Lux Invicta was last in full on development.

Just taoism gets the chance I think right now. I will look into allowing it for more.

The lore set up from the start is what made the world so balkanized. If you read the old dev's posts and such on this forum, you can see a bit into their thinking and how they presented it. Check the first post in this thread, that contains the timeline and info.

New Release for Lux Invicta! I was able to fix the 2023 version's crashing, and so this contains some event updates and fixes. Please enjoy!

• 2Like
  • 2Love
Reactions:
New Release for Lux Invicta! I was able to fix the 2023 version's crashing, and so this contains some event updates and fixes. Please enjoy!

It is only you working on it these days or do some of the old guard still contribute?

It is only you working on it these days or do some of the old guard still contribute?
Mostly me, but another modder who works on a submod that combines the Umbra Spherae map and Lux's map and uses Lux's history and features, has helped me a lot too.

• 2Like
Reactions:
Were there any unfished/almost finished more detailed religious descriptions for the faiths either lacking any or that only had a very generic one detailing their soul etc? if so despite my limited modding skills I could go through the description files and put them in as a way of helping out.

Hi tsf4, nice to see the mod is still evolving!! Maybe time for me to get back to playing it one day!
Thank you, Num! We got the big M&M society update included, which is great - you should check it out and give us feedback if you think of anything. Still kicking lol :)

Were there any unfished/almost finished more detailed religious descriptions for the faiths either lacking any or that only had a very generic one detailing their soul etc? if so despite my limited modding skills I could go through the description files and put them in as a way of helping out.
There is probably some, I haven't done much on that avenue. If you work on it, message me with the write ups and I will put them in!

Thank you, Num! We got the big M&M society update included, which is great - you should check it out and give us feedback if you think of anything. Still kicking lol :)

There is probably some, I haven't done much on that avenue. If you work on it, message me with the write ups and I will put them in!

I'll see what I can do.

Reactions:
Does anyone happen to have the old religious primer that used to be downloadable? it's extremely outdated but it had info on all the faiths in game back when Shaytana was around. I can use that to attempt some info expansion/reconstruction.

Go in on the Github and check out the dev files, for example, Numahr's folder. There is the big SELIN matrix, and you can find some stuff in this thread by searching for Shaytana's or other dev's posts.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Go in on the Github and check out the dev files, for example, Numahr's folder. There is the big SELIN matrix, and you can find some stuff in this thread by searching for Shaytana's or other dev's posts.

I managed to find it on PDF Coffie.

Might be able to give descriptions to the some Islamic sects :).

File added on the off chance it is entirely lost otherwise... Edit: Can't seem to attach the pdf.

• 1Like
Reactions: