• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
There's not much to change honestly, especially now that it is up to date to CK2. Especially with WinMerge it take no more than 5 minutes to keep it up to date.

Both would work, the first is the intended way though

Wouldn't really work well with Balansegang, as I make a lot of use of defines, and some of triggered_modifiers.

It really wouldn't matter as the conflicting files have been matched and added onto. Those files in question are the same as those you use + the new stuff from this (in the case of the triggered_modifiers) or the variables have been matched to your mod with the exception of the ones LA specifically changes (in the case defines) with the help of WinMerge. It's the same way I make my super compilation mod pile of fun I use personally use for play :) (CK2+, FTT, Ad Limina, And that one that adds more plots and ambitions, all running happily side by side. But oh god the day I have to update that package...).

WinMerge is definitely a win for this kind of use

Balansegang version updated.

Last edited:
It really wouldn't matter as the conflicting files have been matched and added onto. Those files in question are the same as those you use + the new stuff from this (in the case of the triggered_modifiers) or the variables have been matched to your mod with the exception of the ones LA specifically changes (in the case defines) with the help of WinMerge. It's the same way I make my super compilation mod pile of fun I use personally use for play :) (CK2+, FTT, Ad Limina, And that one that adds more plots and ambitions, all running happily side by side. But oh god the day I have to update that package...).

WinMerge is definitely a win for this kind of use

Balansegang version updated.
Ah, didn't see the Balansegang-specific version.

To be fair, this mod didn't use to have a compatible version for BG, so that's an understandable mistake :)

Could you post these links at the first thread as well please

You mean post? I can't as it isn't my thread. I am in the process of asking the original mod maker if I can take over for him, but no response so far. It'd take a mod to change things over (even then I would need to start a new thread I think)

CK2+ version updated again for 1.24b

cool well thx for the great work to the both of you and hope you get a reply. Well after a while with no reply I would say about a month as this is holiday time you should really open a new post and take over the mod from there. If the original maker comes back just do a combined effort and make sure you do give credit if you take over the mod completely.

cool well thx for the great work to the both of you and hope you get a reply. Well after a while with no reply I would say about a month as this is holiday time you should really open a new post and take over the mod from there. If the original maker comes back just do a combined effort and make sure you do give credit if you take over the mod completely.

Yeah that was the general idea.

Yeah that was the general idea.
Sound absolutely great I really like this mod especially because its not too complex so its great for building the game you want with one of the major mods. I always find things I don't like in the more complex mods and end up having to edit a lot of stuff and ad smaller mods like this if they are not compatible. Its even better when they are like this because you wont have to nerd about every time there's an upgrade.

Good news, Maestro Ugo replied and he said he is working on a new version right now (sounded like he is adding new stuff as well).

He suggested we work together, so he'll probably delegate that to me. If not I can do it anyways

He suggested we work together, so he'll probably delegate that to me. If not I can do it anyways
You are a godsend:) I really like these small mods I cannot stress this enough. More of those so you as a player can assemble your own game with the fantastic mods out-there.

Hey,

It's nice to see this thread active! I am having some serious RL stuff going on, so I was on and off for the last few weeks. I would like to thank zaress for continuing the work. I will release a new version tomorrow. I have not been adding new stuff per se, but just balanced everything with the new stuff in 1.06. As for the next version after that, I'm open to suggestions and am sure we'll be able to produce something new.