• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
If you guys don't mind me reporting a bug here, hierocratic religion head seems to care about investiture laws when granting requests even though those are unchangable as reformed pagan.

nvm, will post on bug report thread

Last edited:
Is there a chance we see an update to this any time before Paradox releases a potential update themselves ?
If..

Just asking , as i just realised that despite you guys including the soa_holy_order_events.txt file, that the age
old bug is still in there that cultures go more likley to orders not of their culture, rather than the opposite, by simply
giving a weight modifier to the same culture as the order, which does the opposite of what it should do.

Sorry, just played late in game and saw all my castillians join the Templars and Hospitalers, but not to the hispanic
orders and got reminded having had this fixed in one of my own fixmods years ago. The bug has been posted
several times in the subforum over the years, twice by me as i recall, so kind of pointless to post it again.

Just curious, thanks.

PS :
The order issue is first of all affecting the hispanic orders and the teutonic order, not others as far as i can see.
The Teutonic order though is different , as it has a NOT= OR=, but reducing the factor doesn't increase the likelyhood
in game for germanic cultures to go tot the Teutons. The way its implemeted It actually seems to decrease the chance
for anyone going to the Teutonic Order. I'm still experimenting. I guess it's fixed in one of the overhaul mods, but hey..

Last edited:
Reactions: