Martin Boreman + Rudolph Hess Is Best

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Why are you bothering with battleship armor? Battleships are terrible, and refitting armor is terrible. There is basically no point.

Why are you still building infrastructure in rhineland?

Why are you bothering with mossland when you have other 80% infra boosts in westfalen and wurtimberg?

Are you spending a tank treaty research boost on lspg2, the wespe?

You dont plan to get p4 or p5 after p3? Why are you bothering with porche for p3 when there are only 22 days left?

...as I already took that path and don't want to reload a saved game for this.
...as it works quite good last game
...as I will change the 36 BBs to BCs
...as far as I see right now, refitting doesn't cost any ressources (at least not for the actual DD refit)

...as I'm just curios how much I loose that way!

...as I want the extra ressources from Moselland
...+1 INFRA just need a month at this point

...on Pz III (as written)
...but maybe I also used it for Wespe without noticing this

...as it seems enough to add the Design-Team just one day before the research finishes to get the boni.

Also for sp. Amtracs are a great investment, and well worth being rushed. Guns, less so.

The river penalty can make pushing though the Soviet Union hell, and since it is a multiplicative modifier to unit stats in battle, the amtrac battalions make the tank battalions in their division better at fighting over said rivers. But the guns just make the amtracs themselves better without affecting the tanks. And the bulk of your damage output was coming from those tanks, not the amtracs. So whats the point really? Increasing ic and steel cost for what exactly?

Why do you prefer Opel instead of Mauser in 1st place?

So far, I have always taken Mauser first and then switched to Opel later?
With my playstyle, I tend to completely ignore infantry equipment research and use mostly captured equipment(from annexations of Austria/Czech and capitulations of Poland/Benelux/France), so Mauser is not useful to me. However, I do really like being able to get mech 1 faster for the motorized hardness bonus, and eventually mech 3. And amtracs.

Also for sp. Amtracs are a great investment, and well worth being rushed. Guns, less so.

The river penalty can make pushing though the Soviet Union hell, and since it is a multiplicative modifier to unit stats in battle, the amtrac battalions make the tank battalions in their division better at fighting over said rivers. But the guns just make the amtracs themselves better without affecting the tanks. And the bulk of your damage output was coming from those tanks, not the amtracs. So whats the point really? Increasing ic and steel cost for what exactly?

Mauser is INF not Guns.

As said, never had any problems with SU as...

...I always attack from south:
  • naval invasion in Rostow
  • 1st Spearhead starting from Trabzon
  • 2nd Spearhead starting from Teheran
  • all forces joining at Stalingrad and pushing to Moscow from there
  • and my tanks are fast enough always to be on the "right" side of the rivers

Last edited:
In my current SP-DR* game (no mods, all DLC besides Bosporus) I am trying to implement a lot of the advice from this but also some other threads.

*DR = Deutsches Reich = germany

Having encountered many interactions and dead ends, I'll try to document the most important decisions and their dependencies, so maybe this will help one or the other player.

I will also point out some mistakes I made an therefore reloaded an older savegame or or stumbled upon problems for which I have no solution so far!

I would also like to put up for discussion some points that I noticed in the course of this game.

I will also mention some possible exploits - without the recommendation to use them!

Personal remarks und and own ways (not recommended by the experts) will be marked yellow.

In contrast to many advisors, I have decided to forego the trade war and build on medium-term naval supremacy (as this is quite easy to achieve in SP)

I'm also trying to win the air-battle for britain and go for "Sealion" via the Channel.

I also decided to use an "industry-rush" but I won't go for "Panther in 39" or early "Tiger I" as I won't face many tanks in SP.

I will also choose the (in case of more success) historical path Mobile Warfare R&R - that also seems to fit quite good for a high mobility "Med-Tank"-warfare.

Please be aware of these issues!

Focus Tree:

1. Rhineland
  2. Army Innovations
  3. Tank Treaty
  4. 4 Year Plan
  5. Autarky
  6. Hermann Goring-Werke
  7. KdF-Wagen
  8. Extra Research Slot (finished: 07/37)
  9. Reichsautobahn* (finished: 10/37)
  10. Anschluss (finished: 02/38)
  11. Fleet Upgrade (35 days)*
  12. Naval Efforts (35 days) as 10th pick I'm running out 100% Slots before Reichsautobahn is finished
  13. War economy
  14. Army Innovations II
  15. Sudetenland
  16. First Vienna Award
  17. Fate of Czech
  18. Eastern Claims
  19. Coal Liquid.
  20. M-R-Pact
  21. Danzig or war
  22. Syn.Rubber
  23. Maginot --> Aviation Innovation **
  24. Aviation Innovation --> Maginot **
  25. Weserübung
  26. Dock Expansion
  27. Tactical Air Attack
  28. Westwall
  29. Construction Industry (start: 12.12.1940 end: 06.06.1941)
  30. Aviation Innovation II
* first took this as 9th pick and delayed Reichsautobahn by 35 days (as 100% INFRA in Rhineland and Moseland still gives enough 100% slots), only to notice afterwards, that I'm not far enough with my naval-techs to use the additional docks efficiently.

** as my 2nd collab on Poland will be complete in end of 01/40, but I have to declare war on Poland on 01.01.40 I try to keep Poland alive until collab finishes and go for Yugoslavia before "Fall Gelb" (also to do at least one collab on France) - next run I need to optimize the timing and use my 2nd collab on France instead of Poland!

PP-picks:
  1. Bormann
  2. Free-trade
  3. Krupp
  4. Schacht -> 75PP, directly after finishing 4YP
  5. Canaris*
  6. Porsche (3 days before Pz. III research is finished - optional: take Guderian as 6th pick, if you skip Pz. III and directly plan to build Pz. IV or Pz. V)
  7. Guderian
  8. Improve Relationsship to Japan -> 10PP in 09/37
  9. Send Attache to Japan -> 100PP in 09/37
  10. Messerschmidt
  11. Opel --> wouldn't take any pick at this point and would save the PP for later --> earlier change to Funk AND earlier change to extensive conscription!
  12. Blohm&Voss (95 days before Cruiser-hull)
  13. Funk (11/38) --> not the best timing, because of the 2 month gap after "Sudetenland", maybe it would be better to Messerschmidt later)
  14. Fate of Czech (all - 50PP)
  15. Limited Exports (03/39)
  16. von Brauchitsch
  17. Focke-Wulf (hard decision, as I would also need to change to extensive conscription)
  18. extensive conscription --> as I'm already 3 months out of menpower - definetly to late!
* reloaded as I realised that DR needs Canaris to steal blueprints!
* was thinking about picking Canaris 3rd to get blueprints earlier - but I learned, that there is "nothing to steal" earlier in SP.

...next picks?
...Opel or Mauser? (so far, I have always taken Mauser first and then switched to Opel later?)

Research:
  • Slot 1:
  1. Machine tools I
  2. Dispersed industry
  3. Dispersed industry II
  4. Construction III --> 141 days left in 07/37
  5. Medium Tank II (Pz. IV) (100% from tank treaty - finished 01/39)
  6. DD Hull 1940 (100% from Naval Efforts)
  7. Pioneer II
  8. MG08
  9. MG34
  10. Advanced fire-control (start: 10.05.1940)
  11. Landing craft
  12. MW VI ("Blitzkrieg")

• Slot 2:
  1. Construction
  2. Construction II
  3. BB Armour I (with 50XP)*
  4. BB Armour II (with 50XP)* --> 107 days left in 07/37
  5. Machine Tools III (Optional: Med Tank II - would be finished in 08/38 that way)
  6. Logistic (company)
  7. Construction IV (blueprint 2-year-ahead bonus: 54 days)
  8. Excaviation I (maybe a little late, as a steel-deficit already occured)
  9. Fighter II (1940 - FW190)
  10. Improved INF equipment U
  11. Logistic II
  12. Improved medium battery (start: 10.05.1940)
  13. MP40
  14. MTN (100% from ITA research-treaty)
  15. MAR II
  16. Light Tank II ("Leopard")
* this way I will get the best available BC Armour before end of 1937 and will get a fleet that hopefully supports a 1941 Sealion. Never had any problems with SU, therefore Sealion (and a possible US-invasion later) are from my experience the biggest challenges for DR in SP. But as el nora argued, there might be better ways and the value of BB/BC Armour was also questioned. For me it's a "do it early or leave it"-decision, as otherwise you won't get your two 1936 BBs refitted to BCs before "Sealion". I will also push some other naval-components for this reason.

• Slot 3:
  1. Electro
  2. Mechanical Calculator
  3. Radio
  4. Electrical Calculator --> 165 days left in 07/37
  5. Excaviation I* --> Improved fire-control-system
  6. Cruiser Armour (50XP)
  7. Improved Calculator
  8. Recon II
  9. Maintenance I (48 days left on 10.05.1940)
  10. AMTRAC (just 73 days with bonus from "Weserübung)
  11. Improved rubber-processing
  12. Medium SP-ART ("Hummel")
  13. Advanced rubber-processing (still a major shortage and no rubber in sight)
  14. Improved Infantery Equipment II
* as you would lose the 100% bonus otherwise (for unknown reasons) when I get the 1st industry blueprint --> seems that you get the bonus back later

• Slot 4:
  1. Catapult
  2. Para
  3. Machine Tools II
  4. Light SPART (Wespe)* --> Med Tank I (Pz. III) (+2years & 100% from tank treaty)
  5. Radio localisation --> 3 days left in 07/37
  6. DM-Radar I
  7. MW II ("delay")
  8. MW III ("elastic defense")
  9. MW IV ("spearhead")
  10. MW V ("?")
  11. Rubber-processing
  12. TAC II ("Ju 188")
  13. Secondary multi-purpose battery (start: 10.05.1940)
  14. Torpedo III
  15. Excaviation II
  16. Production IV
  17. Improved CM-Radar
  18. Advanced Calculator
*as Corpse Fool argued correctly, the timing is suboptimal, as it uses up a 100% Tank-Boni this way. Just didn't notice that, as it's not marked in the tech-tree.

• Slot 5 (available in 07/37):
  1. Marines
  2. Mobile Warfare II
  3. Light SP-ART (33 days filler until blueprint)
  4. Dispersed industry III (just 39 days with blueprint)
  5. Cruiser Hull (100% from FT)
  6. Mech I (100% Bonus)*
  7. Dispersed industry IV (just 40 days with blueprint)
  8. Petroleum processing I
  9. Imp. DM-Radar
  10. CM-Radar I
  11. Fire extinguishing exercises (start: 10.05.1940)
  12. Battlefield Support: Dive Bombing
  13. Battlefield Support: CAS
  14. Battlefield Support: Formation combat
  15. Battlefield Support: Hunter-Killer

* you could certainly argue at that point, that it would be better to keep that boni for Panther and therefore start research on Mech I before Army Innovation II is finished! As I don't go for a "Panther in 39"-tech-rush, I'm fine with start building Pz. IV and MECH I in early 1939.

Espionage:

Abwehr (started immediatly in 01/36):
  1. Commando (as this increases the survivability of your operatives - but this is just my personal choice - if you take it, take it first)
  2. Blueprint stealing (recommended for bluprint-stealing)
  3. Invisible Ink (recommended for bluprint-stealing)
  4. Economy/Civilian (mandatory for bluprint-stealing)
  5. passive defense -> 2nd operative (end of 07/36) (or any other 5IC-pick)*
  6. pause until Sudetenland (as you need the CIC to push your industry)
  7. Decryption (8 IC - start in 09/38)
  8. Radio Interception Group I
  9. Radio Interception Group II
  10. Government Cypher School I
  11. Government Cypher School II
  12. Airforce Department
  13. Army Department
  14. Naval Department
  15. Anti-Partisan I
  16. Anti-Partisan II

*optional you could take Decryption (8 IC) as Porta80 recommended to get earlier access to decryption.

Operatives:

The lower three operators are preset and will always be available until you take them.
All other operators are random!

Reloading could give other random operatives.
Reloading the same savegame again won't - better create several different savegames before you get a new operator (one per day, as it seems that the random-ones will change all 24 hours)

• for a 100% bonus chance on stealing blue-prints 3 Safe Crackers are needed, at least 2 are recommended
  • if you are lucky and any random Safe-Cracker is available, don't take the preset one!
  • if you are unlucky and can't get 3 Safe-Crackers, the Infiltrator seems to be the 2nd best choice

...any other recommendations?

Abwehr "missions" (under construction, still trying to find a good path):

The "trick" (exploit) to push your industry techs by stealing blue-prints is to find a nation that has the "opposite industry-tech" that you use!
Means if you go for "dispersed industry" you want a nation that already finished "concentrated industry II" (or will finish it in less than 120 days).
No idea why it needs "concentrated industry II" for that, but stealing from a nation that has the opposite L2 industry-tech will result in some kind of boni on one of your industry techs:
  • 300% and 1 year-ahead (basic)
  • 300% and 2 year-ahead (with bonus)
  • 10% on a random tech (if nation X doesn't have the opposite L2 industry-tech) *
  • Tech (if nation X has a fitting tech that you doesn't have) *
* not a possible outcome in this case!

...is this correct and are there possible other outcomes?

After "Civilian Infiltration" you can have a look at the spy-tab of that nation and have a look on their tech-tree progression.
Before starting "Civilian Infiltration" change to speed 5 and make sure that your chosen nation takes the opposite tech-patch.

1. building network in Nation X as soon as you get your 1st agent
  2. 2nd operative available: starting civilian infiltration in nation X (07/36 - (prequisite for stealing Industry blueprints)
  3. rebuilding network in nation X (10/36) (do not subtract this agent for the parallel operation)
  4. parallel: start building network in Poland (or France) (as you would be to early for stealing blueprints in nation X otherwise)
  5. parallel: prepare collaboration in Poland (or France)
  6. start collaboration in Poland (or France) (03/37)
  7. start stealing blue-prints in nation X (08/37)
  8. rebuilding network in nation X (12/37)
  9. stealing blue-prints in nation X I (finished in 09/38)
  10. rebuilding network in nation X (09/38)
  11. stealing blue-prints in nation X II
  12. rebuilding network in nation X
  13. stealing blue-prints in nation X III (finished in 04/39)
  14. parallel: start building network in Poland *
  15. parallel: start building network in France
  16. parallel: root out resistance (Prague)
  17. parallel: start collaboration in Poland (finished in 01/40) *
  18. start collaboration in France (finished in 09/40) *
Nation X could be Bhutan, but I don't want give that exploit as an explicit advice

* wouldn't start a 2nd collaboration in Poland next run, as this delays collaboration in France and the entire course of the war - optional I would skip the 3rd blueprint-stealing!

Construction:
  1. Rhineland: 2x INFRA*
  2. Rhineland: max CIC
  3. Moselland: 3x INFRA*
  4. Moselland: max CIC
  5. After "Reichsautobahn" start building CIC in all 100% provinces
  6. building a few refineries starting in 1938
  7. Increasing INFRA in "Niederschlesien" to 100% in 1938 (finished in 10/1938)
...actual thinking about mixing in Refineries after "Reichsautobahn" to reduce the IC for oil-imports - what do you suggest?

*INFRA will cost ~40 days to improve and won't pay off in total CIC certainly - anyway I will go for the extra ressources and the curiosity to see how much in total CIC this will cost.

Benchmark 01.06.1939:

Owned CIVs = 102 (1.101.600)
MILs = 72 (518.400)
Docks = 20 (128.000)
REFs = 4 (58.000)
Collaborations = 1 (Poland)
blueprint-stealing = 3
Espionage: 78 CIC on departments
Benchmark = 1.806.000

Fighter: 1.440
TAC: 740
CAS: 320
LARM: 2.820
MARM: 345

To be honest, less then I expected!

Possible mistakes in build-up:
  • used CIC on imports - I became aware too late, that raw material-shortage doesn't hurt that much and could be ignored
  • build (to) much INFRA (10 Provinces on 100% - not sure how much that helps for the later game, but certainly not for the benchmark)
  • maybe war economy should be taken earlier
  • ?

build-up decisions that I do not regret (so far):
  • no extreme Industry-Rush (tried to keep some diversity in research)
  • no Ace-Spamming (min. 25 Planes -> 7 Aces)
  • no conversion MIC to CIC
  • building some INFRA (as I would run out of building-places otherwise)
  • ?

Production:
  • Naval: skip all not yet started ships/subs
  • all free MIC to Fighters (or just 4 MIC?)
  • no other changes
...better options?

...I wonder if just starting with just 4 MIC to fighers and no need to use a 2nd CIC for rubber this would be the better way?
...especially as I'm quite short on Pz. II this way.
...how would you spend the MIC in this case?

Trade (initial):
  • skip tungsten
  • 2x Rubber (1x ?)
  • 1x or 2x Oil

War history:
  • 01.01.1940 -> Poland (via Danzig or War) (capitulation delayed until 02/40 due to collab-operation in progress)
  • 29.03.1940 -> Yugoslavia (via declaration)
  • 29.03.1940 -> Romania (via defence agreement with Yugoslaviaor)
  • 10.05.1940 -> Greece (via declaration)
  • 28.07.1940 -> Denmark (via "Weserübung")
  • 18.08.1940 -> Fall Gelb (via Maginot)
  • 12.10.1940 -> Norway (via "Weserübung")
  • 18.07.1940 -> "Sealion"
  • 27.07.1940 -> Peace Conference
Lost almost 3 month due to collab-operations in progress and to late war declarations on Yugoslavia and Greece

Last edited:
Two question I had for while when reading this thread:
Why would you ever go for Comando operatives as Germany?
What does SP-DR mean? SP is singleplayer sure, but no idea what DR stands for.

Two question I had for while when reading this thread:
Why would you ever go for Comando operatives as Germany?
What does SP-DR mean? SP is singleplayer sure, but no idea what DR stands for.

1. to be honest - I have no idea ;)

• just took that, as it should give 100% Commando-Trait to your operatives
    • what probably doesn't mean all operatives get this trait for free (this was my first understanding)
    • meanwhile I would guess it doubles the chance to get this trait
  • Commando seems to increase the survivability of your agents, what not seems to be completly wrong
  • as there are not that many good 5 IC choices for DR from my point of view and you need to invest in 5 to get your 2nd operative, I just took this one first as this way I hoped for the best effect

2. DR = Deutsches Reich = Germany between 1871 and 1949

With my playstyle, I tend to completely ignore infantry equipment research and use mostly captured equipment(from annexations of Austria/Czech and capitulations of Poland/Benelux/France), so Mauser is not useful to me. However, I do really like being able to get mech 1 faster for the motorized hardness bonus, and eventually mech 3. And amtracs.

In SP I have the feeling that you fight 90% of the time against INF.

Therefore most of the time my Tank-Divisions (MW R&R) look somehow like that:
  • 4x Tank (light, later medium)
  • 3x INF (Mobile, later Mech)
  • 2x SP-ART (light or medium depending on max division-speed)
INF to increase ORG and SP-ART to increase SA (soft-attack).

Spending XP on tanks:
  • increase Armour
  • keep Reliability close to 100%
  • avoid losses in speed
I'm completly aware, that this won't work very well in MP, but as I don't face many tanks in SP, I see no reason to push AT.

Therefore and as I use my MTN, MAR and PAR quite agressive, I didn't see any reasons to ignore INF-Weapons-Research so far.

Seems that you use mixed Tank/Amtrac Divisions frequently?

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Mauser is INF not Guns.
Guns has been made a common term to refer to personally owned firearms, and not the technical definition as a sort of artillery.
Just realised that SP-ART doesn't get any boni from better ART - doesn't make any sense for me - is this correct?
This is correct. The bonuses to artillery attack from the upgrades in the artillery research tree only apply to the things that use that equipment. There are no such upgrades for SPG, and the only tech that boosts SPG soft attack is in air-land battle of SF. So with SPG most of the time you're going with the raw value on the equipment, which is still pretty good.

Reactions:
Not that you are going to get this message because you got me ignored. If someone wants to quote or say this in their own words, feel free.

Just out of curiosity and as and aside, I thought ignoring someone just prevented them from contacting you. Your statement implies your forum statements don't even show up on the ignoring persons forum screen. Is this correct.
Let's not get off on a tangent discussion here, a simple yes or no, with possibly a brief explanation will do. I don't want to sidetrack this topic, I really find it very interesting because I only play for fun.

Just out of curiosity and as and aside, I thought ignoring someone just prevented them from contacting you. Your statement implies your forum statements don't even show up on the ignoring persons forum screen. Is this correct.
Let's not get off on a tangent discussion here, a simple yes or no, with possibly a brief explanation will do. I don't want to sidetrack this topic, I really find it very interesting because I only play for fun.
I did misunderstand it a little, I thought it would completely hide me from anything they click into. Apparantly all it does is just automatically cover their comment with a message saying that you're ignoring that person, do you want to view it anyway.

But if you don't like someone enough to hit them with that ignore, I don't imagine you'd be all that tempted to look at what they are actually saying. I would have thought that having more people say the same thing or just quote what I said would help that person get their answer.

I wouldn't put any infra anywhere. But you really wanted to, maybe 1 in rhineland, because they get the most slots out of the level 8 infra areas you start with that won't also be going straight to 10 with autobahn (brandenburg).
All I've been doing is queuing up factories in rhineland, westfalen, and wurttemberg. By the time you fill up all of the slots they have available, your next industry tech should finish and you'll have more slots. And by the time tech rushing makes the industry tech take longer to get than what you can fill up the slots, you should probably have autobahn done and now you can build in hannover, thuringen, franken, and brandenburg with a higher level of infrastructure.

if you go for free-trade AND don't invest a 2nd CIC for rubber to just build fighters with the "free" MIC...

...I would strongly recommend to build the INFRA in Rheinland (2x) and Moselland (2x), as this is your only chance to avoid a steel-shortage after switching to free-trade!

After free-trade you need to spend one more CIC on exports, no matter what you produce with your MIC - the extra steel you get from INFRA in Rheinland and Moselland will give you exactly that amount of steel, that you would need to import otherwise.

It just take less than 5 months to build these 5 INFRA and you have have one additional CIC (as you don't need to import steel or a 2nd rubber) and also raise the build multiplier from 1.8/1.7 to 2.0/1.9 in these provinces.

If free-trade is a good decision (in SP) for the extra 5%, as no-one will buy your ressources, is a completly different topic!

Maybe it's also a better decision to use all initial free MIC for fighters and import a 2nd rubber, but as I was running out of tanks in SCW I'm not sure what is better.

this is your only chance to avoid a steel-shortage after switching to free-trade!
I don't see how you get a steel shortage after you switch to free trade. You'd only have a steel shortage once you start building tons of military factories and increase tank production accordingly. I always switch back to limited exports once the war starts so I can supply myself with rubber from my refineries since I can no longer import any from DEI. You go free trade but you don't stay on it if it impacts your factory count too much. Also, you don't have to have all your resources "in the green" so to speak. If you're only short a little bit of something, the production efficiency penalty is negligible and applies only to whatever is in lowest priority. For example, if you're short 8 steel like in your example, you likely have full production efficiency on everything that matters. The only production that is impacted in any way is whatever submarine or convoy is at the bottom of your naval construction queue, and all of your tanks are being produced at full efficiency. It's not worth spending a CIC just to speed up that one submarine or convoy line, so you just don't import the extra steel.

• 1Like
Reactions:
I don't see how you get a steel shortage after you switch to free trade. You'd only have a steel shortage once you start building tons of military factories and increase tank production accordingly. I always switch back to limited exports once the war starts so I can supply myself with rubber from my refineries since I can no longer import any from DEI. You go free trade but you don't stay on it if it impacts your factory count too much. Also, you don't have to have all your resources "in the green" so to speak. If you're only short a little bit of something, the production efficiency penalty is negligible and applies only to whatever is in lowest priority. For example, if you're short 8 steel like in your example, you likely have full production efficiency on everything that matters. The only production that is impacted in any way is whatever submarine or convoy is at the bottom of your naval construction queue, and all of your tanks are being produced at full efficiency. It's not worth spending a CIC just to speed up that one submarine or convoy line, so you just don't import the extra steel.

I got a -2 steel-shortage after changing to free-trade (2nd pp-pick) and this would even be more if I wouldn't had the +2 INFRA in Rheinland. With +2 INFRA in Moselland it will be balanced again.

I didn't build any additional MIC or Naval-IC.

I didn't decrease any initial MIC use.

Increased fighter to 4 MIC (just to need 8 rubber = 1 CIC for import)

Increased tanks to 4 MIC and put the rest in additional equipment.

Naval-CIC: canceled all "not-in-production" ships.

Used Naval-IC becoming vacant by the time to speed up the capital ships (therefore I need to import Chrome for 1 CIC later).

Didn't find any production-mix that would allow not to spend an additonal CIC for import after switching to free-trade.

Just two other questions:

wouldn't Canaris be the better 3rd-pick? As this would be the fastest route for stealing blue-prints?

...and why not using Siemens instead of Krupp, as you already get blue-prints for industry?

I would have thought that having more people say the same thing or just quote what I said would help that person get their answer
Even when quoted, the message will still be collapsed. It's probably not worth your time.
I reserve the feature for people who incessantly use text formatting or just ramble a lot.

Just two other questions:

wouldn't Canaris be the better 3rd-pick? As this would be the fastest route for stealing blue-prints?

...and why not using Siemens instead of Krupp, as you already get blue-prints for industry?
No, the AI doesnt take concentrated 2 until mid 37 at the earliest. So you have plenty of time to set up other, more time critical advisors, before picking Canaris. I usually use the Anarchists spawning in the Spanish Civil War as the trigger to start stealing industrial blueprints. They spawn in early March 37, so you need to pick Canaris around late January. My pick order if I can spam aces is Free Trade, War Eco, Krupp, Schacht, Canaris.

I dont pick Siemens because electronics are counterproductive to rush. Those extra days of research that you save by getting the +X% research speed buffs now as opposed to later are almost never worth more than the days of research you spent on the ahead of time penalty. All thats in the tree that really matters is radio. While nice, is not worth the company all by its lonesome. Radar is nice to have but is not worth getting any more than the first few and even then I balk.

Reactions:
No, the AI doesnt take concentrated 2 until mid 37 at the earliest. So you have plenty of time to set up other, more time critical advisors, before picking Canaris. I usually use the Anarchists spawning in the Spanish Civil War as the trigger to start stealing industrial blueprints. They spawn in early March 37, so you need to pick Canaris around late January. My pick order if I can spam aces is Free Trade, War Eco, Krupp, Schacht, Canaris.

I dont pick Siemens because electronics are counterproductive to rush. Those extra days of research that you save by getting the +X% research speed buffs now as opposed to later are almost never worth more than the days of research you spent on the ahead of time penalty. All thats in the tree that really matters is radio. While nice, is not worth the company all by its lonesome. Radar is nice to have but is not worth getting any more than the first few and even then I balk.

does Krupp effect more than just dispersed/concentrated industry?

Description says "industry" but as description are always somehow unclear and sometimes even wrong, is "production" and "construction" also effected by Krupp ?

As I don't plan to rush to that extend as you suggest and I always try to do the electronic-part asap, I'm quite unsure if Siemens wouldn't fit better to my approach.