• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That just leads to a different exploit, when you know a unit won't take action to stop you no matter what you are doing.

The loss of Garrison is most of the time less important than lost of the important city or port. Garrison's duty is to sit tight and wait for a relief and not to attack opponents or clean forests. Garrison's attacking ability is very low anyway and speed is negligible. I am not talking about other units which can really attack and move, just about Garrisons.

Clearly they are not in touch with reality... oops, I think you knew that already. A very disappointing show from the AI when they had more than enough troops to fight you off.

This is because Garrisons did not fulfill their duty. I would have had a big problem to defeat garrisons with a single tank division and no chance with an engineer brigade.

That really sucks about Australia, what would happen if you were to peace out with the allies?

If I peace out, Australia's government returns to Australia and Australia is restored. I keep South Africa and New Zealand remains my puppet. Due to Cease Fire I could not attack any Allied country which was at war with me. The only Allied country not at war with me is Belgium which could attack but I need less neutrality. An attack on Belgium would also increase my threat which in turn would allow me to attack other countries.

You can add leaving fortresses unmanned on front lines to your list of things AI shouldn't do.
And a lot of other things :)

AI italy gets stopped at the Alps? :D
Australia kept on fighting , and they surely have more troops than Luxembourg , this could turn bad :D

Give his some slack guys, this time of year conflicts everyone's ability to do stuff like this. I'm sure we will get an update for this soon, now that Lithuania has been updated recently. :D

I have long to comment on this AAR but I just read it all up to now and it was sooo crazy.It show that anything could happen.Also the plot is great for a movie:D The rush to Netherlands before 12am,the COMPLETE move to South Africa,the conquest of Australia and New Zealand,you did what Axis planned but never did(Italy never reached S.A.,Japan never conquered Australia and Germany didn't move to Norway:p)

And it is best to rename Luxembourg to................................................................................................................

THE LUXEMBOURGIAN SOUTH COMMONWEALTH

luxembourgflagjpeg.gif
[/URL]

Hehe awesome flag.

If this were to have happened in real life, Luxembourg would have been declared world enemy number one.

Cheers

A great update, sucks about Australia though. One day you should march into London so you can capture those cowards.

Damn right :) They will not escape from Luxembourgian long arms.

You can add leaving fortresses unmanned on front lines to your list of things AI shouldn't do.
And a lot of other things :)

You are right ;)

Great update!

The Dutch AI outliving France and Greece is really weird :O

Thanks. The Dutch AI should thank me for invading them. It was able to prepare for German invasion :)

Nice work. Luxembourg now have a very firm base to fight from as apposed to their previously nomadic empire. Just wondering why Italy took no French territory?

AI italy gets stopped at the Alps? :D
Australia kept on fighting , and they surely have more troops than Luxembourg , this could turn bad :D

It is not at war with Allies yet.

Australians still have more troops than I do but they all in wrong places now. So Australia is still very vulnerable. I am planning to invade it any time soon again.

I just discovered this AAR and I love it !
Keep up the good work :)

Thank you, Archam!

Home sweet home.. South Africa? Somehow the crazy AAR:s are the most entertaining and this one with the exiled Luxembourgians is great stuff!

Thank you! Luxembourgians are feeling great in South Africa – good weather no German tanks.

Yes, indeed :)

I have long to comment on this AAR but I just read it all up to now and it was sooo crazy.It show that anything could happen.Also the plot is great for a movie:D The rush to Netherlands before 12am,the COMPLETE move to South Africa,the conquest of Australia and New Zealand,you did what Axis planned but never did(Italy never reached S.A.,Japan never conquered Australia and Germany didn't move to Norway:p)

And it is best to rename Luxembourg to................................................................................................................

THE LUXEMBOURGIAN SOUTH COMMONWEALTH

Hehe awesome flag.

I agree, the flag is cool. I will insert it somewhere :)

If this were to have happened in real life, Luxembourg would have been declared world enemy number one.
Cheers

It will be world enemy number one. I promise :)

I hope this doesn't die. I really enjoy it.

Still going?

Give his some slack guys, this time of year conflicts everyone's ability to do stuff like this. I'm sure we will get an update for this soon, now that Lithuania has been updated recently. :D

Please continue this great AAR.

Thank you guys! Actually the festive season was crazy and to me a lot of time. I will start it soon.

I have to create a new plan because to be honest I thought through up to the conquest of Australia. I am considering possibilities to conquer Portugal or/and Canada.

Thank you guys! Actually the festive season was crazy and to me a lot of time. I will start it soon.

I have to create a new plan because to be honest I thought through up to the conquest of Australia. I am considering possibilities to conquer Portugal or/and Canada.

Canada can be extremely annoying since you have to get all of their VPs, and it is hard to get to Vancouver if you don't want to walk the whole way.

Canada can be extremely annoying since you have to get all of their VPs, and it is hard to get to Vancouver if you don't want to walk the whole way.

Winnipeg's no picnic either, as my most recent Germany game proves :shudder:

Status
Not open for further replies.