LIVE - BATTLETECH Update 1.6 and Urban Warfare Paid Expansion Release Notes

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
2. Is this the new mech list or did is miss some of them?

UrbanMech UM-R60L
UrbanMech UM-R90
Banshee BNC-3S
Catapult CPLT-C4
Vindicator VND-1AA
BlackJack BJ-1DB
Hatchetman HCT-3X (For owners of the Flashpoint expansion only)
Raven RVN-1X
Fire Javelin JVN-10F
Javelin JVN-10N

That looks complete for what I have found so far.

I really like that the game runs faster but it not necessarily must run hotter therefore - though i did break my stock FX8350 temperature rekord of something ~75° Celsius and reached 85° Celsius CPU temperature (actually hotter thany my 81° Celsius GPU) while playing Batteltech... :D

I think i had my FPS limmiter not working which limits my FPS to 60...reinstalled my Drivers and assured the limiter works and dusted of my fans and now it runs at ~63° Celsius again but really - i simply have no other game that makes that necessary, not a single other one puts such an stress on my CPU.

My PC runs on balanced energy settings anyway and i have enabled the highest graphic settings possible at 1920x1200 but Motion Blur is disabled - nobody needs Motion Blur outside of cinematic sequences.

Tldr - Battletech is the hottest thing on earth!

It is mentiond in the Log, you have only to read correctly. And yes, you can get it in 2 Ways:

1. If you play the Maincampaign (Mainstory) you have to finish it first, then in the Flashpoints afterwards you will get it
2. You play the Timed Career Mode and get it in one of the first Flashpoints

Hi guys,

i have a short question concerning "flashpoints" (added in game through flashpoint and urban warfare dlc)

a.) Are the flashpoints integrated in the "Maingame" (Campain), so they might occur during normal playthrough? (Like it happens with xcom dlcs)

or

b.) Are they NOT integrated in the maingame (Campain), and will occur (first) after finishing the whole campain?

Thz in advance for your comments and help.

:)

Hi guys,

i have a short question concerning "flashpoints" (added in game through flashpoint and urban warfare dlc)

a.) Are the flashpoints integrated in the "Maingame" (Campain), so they might occur during normal playthrough? (Like it happens with xcom dlcs)

or

b.) Are they NOT integrated in the maingame (Campain), and will occur (first) after finishing the whole campain?

Thz in advance for your comments and help.

:)
Flashpoints start appearing after the player has finished the campaign. If the player is play career mode then Flashpoints appear pretty quickly into the career (within the first few months).

Hope that helps.

I had 2 Flashpoint-Missions in the Campaign already (that with triangle for the Ari) and 2 times for choose an Attack- / Defend-Mission for the Planetary.

They are Standard-Missions Now as well as Flashpoints.

You apparently have never played Anthem, which can lock up even the best of PCs. A properly configured / tuned / cooled / maintained PC will never heat up enough to burn out though, unless it has defective components, since all parts manufacturers disclose the heat tolerances and the case / cooling system should be designed to deal with the worst-case scenarios.