• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
This was a good update but I think just from the ideas mentioned do a cold war map, then a sequel AAR in the MDS modified with the Allied Byzantium empire encompassing turkey, Israel,Saudi Arabia, Jordan and even Egypt. As for who could be the enemy I leave that one up to you. :D

1. Where can I download the mod?!
2. Play it on a modded MDS!

I agree, a MDS based on this would be excellent. :p
Make Russia soviet and make them own the area they conquered in the ww2 and then Romaion would own the territory you conqured in ww2?` :)

To bad this AAR is dead, and I say because reading a AAR without screenshots is like reading a book where you can only read one page per week

Sondrety said:
To bad this AAR is dead, and I say because reading a AAR without screenshots is like reading a book where you can only read one page per week

Well, he can get some picture from internet, and draw frontlines on other maps. And a aar without screens is not that bad, really. :)

What about the Ultimate Showdown...of Ultimate Destiny?

XD

A modded mds would be pointless because there would be no US invading the middle east.

just read through this aar, so sad to see it ending, but fantastic job conquering the Germans from the east, something the ancient romans were never able to do

Cheers
-maximilliano

wilegfass said:
A modded mds would be pointless because there would be no US invading the middle east.
No. But there would be an USA interfering in Empires sphere of influence. An all out war in Middle East with Romans, Soviets and USA all fighting via proxies and expeditionary troops.

This story is too good to not have a sequel. And just to make things interesting the Hellenic Roman Empire can be allied to the European Union, against the tyranny of the new enemy that they could face along with the Soviet Union :D

Good job, Italy is now once again a part of the true Roman Empire! :D

A pice of the present-day (present in the game, last update, I mean) of the Empire would be nice. :D

asd21593 said:
possibly the best HoI AAR ever ?,

It may be a great AAR, but it will never match the sheer epicness of „Kapitulieren? Niemals!” by kami888