• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
My post will go up this weekend, folks...:)

The first part of Li Tie's escape is now posted....

Amric, wow, excellent post. Just reading your post, I can picture the suffering Li is going through. Now for the challenge of getting back to the Great Wall in his condition.

All, first part of Wang Zhen post is up as well.

Enjoy.

two great updates back to back, I like it! Though a little depressing with the torture and the near impossble trip to the wall. But enjoyful updates nonetheless.

Oh dear, oh dear. I sounds to me as if Li Tie may find himself a little ... superflous when he finally makes it back to the Wall.

Excellent set of updates. It will be interesting to see how the storylines converge. Will the Free Company be Wang Zhen's last ditch effort to save his own skin by rescuing the Emperor?

redwolf - Excellent. I didn't want to do much in the way of gonig through the torture<forum rules and all> so knowing that it worked out the way I did it is quite gratifying...

comagoosie - Epic fantasy needs epic journeys....:) Li Tie has much more to offer, don't you fear...

Qorten - If you haven't read the earlier Free Company works you really should. This is exactly the kind of thing that went on there....plus RW and I have been working together for some time. Sure, it's been a few years....

merrick - That depends on your point of view...

J. Passepartout - Not exactly. As for as Zhou is concerned the Emperor is dead. Li Tie showing up letting all know the Emperor is alive and that Zhou is a coward will not go well...

Estonianzulu - We'll have to wait and see...but never be sure....:)

Amric said:
J. Passepartout - Not exactly. As for as Zhou is concerned the Emperor is dead. Li Tie showing up letting all know the Emperor is alive and that Zhou is a coward will not go well...

Who's Zhou? :) I think you meant Wang Zhen?

Anyway all, Part 2 of Wang Zhen post coming up.

Part 3 will be up in a day or so.

Lets hope things stay stable inside the Kingdom, because JingTai's plotting and the death of all his brothers looks to me like the mandate may be turning.

Well.. if it weren't obvious enough yet that news of the Emperor being ALIVE wouldn't be very welcome news.. then it is now :)

if you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire.........the Free Company.

exiled for a crime they didn't commit and all :D

Very good updates once again :)

I should really REread the FC stories.

Some people should be left locked up outside politics and the military :D

JingTai appeared the more dangerous to our good friend Li Tie...
Let's say my opinion changed :)

something about Wang Zhen doesn't give me a good feeling in my stomach. Eunuches have a history of betraying everyone for the good of themselves.

I guess I will have to find out later :D

The plot thickens. This plan will become very muddied when news of the Emperor's life reaches the court. Lets hope Li Tie tells people about the Emperor because JingTai has already shown his tendency to shoot the messenger.

Nice series of posts, Amric. The hell Li went through was great writing. Always bring the protagonist to the brink of despair and then lift him back, just to bring him to the brink again. :)

Redwolf, good work with the Imperial court. There are plots within plots within plots happening here. Lots of agendas. Reminds me of Venice... ;)

Li Tie should really have stayed on the steppe. Out there, all he had to worry about was a few thousand Mongols who wanted to kill him slowly. JingTai and Wang Zhen, on the other hand....

And Wang Zhen, at least, is starting to come across as smart as well as nasty. Not a good combination, if you happen to be in the way.