• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
LD - The damn fool won't give the thing up for anything....He'll continue to develop into a first class officer. Eventually. Thanks for compliment. It's always great to hear those words from you. It makes me, and I am sure, RW feel good to know that we are living up to expectations....

I have posted. Finally!

My post is finally up.

For a while, Amric and I were wondering how to get the FC out of this mess. I was wondering if we had been too ambitious in trying to mediate between two warring armies. I proposed quite a few ideas but Amric shot them down one by one until he finally agreed on the last one. :D

Anyway, back to you Amric.

All true...but I just drove trucks through holes...We finally agreed on a plan that would actually work....Kind of....maybe....If we do it right....:)

Sorry if this AAR is not moving as fast as it should. Things have been kind of busy on my part and whatever free writing time I got is going to the other Free Company Book at the moment, but I will try my best to get in more time for this story.

That's quite all right, RW....We don't have to post every day, y'know...:)

:rofl:

Redwolf, you had me going until the very end. I didn't even think about using FC Chin! What a brilliant idea. If I was Rong Tai I would split and run as fast as I could to the FC. Hopefully the Chin general doesn't want him to stay awhile...

I am going to have to put my portion of this book on hold for awhile. My daughter had to have emergency hip surgery. They placed two pins to put it back into place. She'll be in the hospital for the next few days and with her being wheelchair bound for up to six weeks, along with physical therapy and so forth my focus has to be on her.

I apologize for the inconvenience but I feel I have no choice. My daughter has to come first. When things settle down I will be able to contribute to this story once more.