• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
LOki: Thanks. Good to have you along.

To all: Sorry for the delay guys but Girl #3 just rose above you on the pecking order. So updates will come whenever I can get them out.

Edit: And it appears my third pic is a little off. Too late, I'm not changing it. :p

nzprv7.jpg

316m44j.jpg

2hevwg3.jpg

33z4pap.jpg

I don't get it how Serbia manages to become a Fortress Serbia. It should be a poor nation, right?

Stalin thought the same of Finland, you see.:D

And we know what Happen to him(in fact,the Nazis should support Finland, we gonna have a repetition of the Eastern Front of ww1 in WW2), but in topic, great work in the war at sea, in fact you should support an Pacific First Strategy.. that will help germany in the way than more ships will be neeed in the Pacific and give a deseperation historically, more than send the young japanesse to death in the cold siberia...

waitining for more update

Att
Nivek von beldo

Hey guys,

I don’t want you guys to think I’m abandoning you or anything but... well, I got some news earlier today that Girl #3, well, after a night like tonight let’s just use her name. Lindsey was climbing a mountain and she fell. To keep all the Paradoxian doctors away, I’m not going to say what’s exactly wrong but its bad. They don’t think there’s any permanent damage to her but I’m going to be out of action for at least 4 to 6 weeks. Maybe more than that, I don’t know, I don’t have all the information yet. And maybe I can squeak out an update now and then. I’ll probably sign on now and then but updates are different issue. That’s all I’m going to say about it and I’ll get to responses when I get the next chapter up... whenever that is.

Enewald: Serbia should get trampled. This is a vanilla game so its in all the 1914 scenarios. Maybe they’re given so many troops so Austria is kept occupied and fighting on a long front.

Kurt_Steiner: The case is closed. Enewald is Stalin. Its making more and more sense with every AAR I write.

Nikev Baldo: Thanks, Nikev. I chose to go the Russian route in part to take their coastline away but also because it wasn’t predictable. It isn’t the best strategy by a longshot, but sometimes its fun to go the other route. Time will tell if my gamble pays off.

Serek000: The only thing, if the Allies decide to come and bother me, my fleet just won’t be able to stand up. I have to hope that I remain on my own for the duration of the war.

Director: Thanks for your words. The good news is that things aren’t nearly as bad as I thought they’d be - after tests and other hospital-like things - so I could be back as soon as next week with an update.

I love when good news are so good.

Just a quick note to say I’m not sure when I’m going to be back. It might be a it might be a few months like before but there's new circumstances in life. Who knows what’s going to happen when life decides to change on you all of a sudden. Chances are incredibly high this AAR is going to continue at some point as I’m keeping all notes and screenshots no matter what and I’m not likely to get lost in Vik 2 (or buy it for a long while) since that looks like a complete mess. So I’ll see you when I see you and the next time I post here there will actually be an update. Its been a hell of a month.

After some delay this is back and I’m going to try updating it at least once a week. This one is a little rushed but I’m just glad to get an update out.

As for other Paradox things, the other AAR may appear as soon as Monday in Vic II if there isn’t a tie - and it doesn’t look like there will be - and a US mod with many of my ideas and improvements has finally been completed now located in my signature. There is some talk about making it available for IN but I’m not a modder at all, I’m just the idea/research guy. Code bores me. :cool: Update will be out in a few.

Edit: Note, I'm still working on the size of the text. Since I'd been away for so long I forgot how large some of the point was. It'll be reduced a little in the future now that I know where I'm at again.

Last edited: