• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
ScreenSave202.jpg

I continued to crush the enemy. I drove them away and trampled their dreams, cock-punched them, and then peed on their unconcious bodies after they were out. All this cock punching makes me...
ScreenSave203.jpg

Horny. Fortunately, an Irish army marches on its prostitutes...

ScreenSave204.jpg

... A habit which allows us to win further victories, making us even more aroused, and sire more bastards, and so on. Sex and victory; It's the circle of awesomeness.

ScreenSave205.jpg

Will these guys ever stop pissing me off? Man, I can't wait till we develop plutocracy, then I'll totally... wait, you mean I have to wait at least until EUII? Being king isn't so great sometimes.

ScreenSave207.jpg

Our steward died at age 80 or something like that. All this death is depressing. Let's get some more victory around here!!

ScreenSave210.jpg

Yes! I'm finally strong enough to proclaim myself king of Persia!

ScreenSave211.jpg

My disloyal relatives who'd seperated earlier finally return. Oh, how nice of them, it almost makes me forget the time they called me a wanghanger, tied me up, and took turns kicking me in the groin. It almost makes me forget that I also just paid off assassins to kill them.

Stay tuned.

The end of the war

ScreenSave214.jpg

My son is kicking disloyal vassal ass in Scotland. He also declined the opportunity to wear a kilt, which makes us all breath a sigh of relief.

ScreenSave215.jpg

We won... We did? We won!!!

ScreenSave217.jpg

Behold! (The yellow is actually part of Kiev)

ScreenSave218.jpg

The middle east is now the bitch of the Obrien family, leading all the way up to Russia.

ScreenSave221.jpg

Just a reminder how MASSIVE my empire is.

ScreenSave222.jpg

I even have provinces I didnt know about.

It has come to this, my friends, the time in the life of a man- a king, an emperor, when he has loved, lost, warred, and experienced life to the fullest- when he has put his offspring on foreign thrones to rule in his name and conquered great empires, that he has but one option:
He must...

ScreenSave227.jpg

... Declare war on the Pope!!!

Ach, back to the drunkeness & braveness of the Irish Emperors... :D

Nice to have you back... :)

Hah, like the Pope got an army.

... well, actually, in this age, he do.

It's back! Huzzah!

Whoa, Ireland has a troop pool of over 1 million soldiers. I can just imagine the king seeing that- "Strongest. Power. In. Christendom. BITCH." :D

Bleh, the British Isles sure look ugly, with all those colored splotches. Methinks the Clan O'Brien needs to do some cleaning up in the homeland. *nods*