• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WinterFox said:
Dead, but don't despair, I may take it up when I finish with Sinkiang.

Sinkiang. Hmmm...Sinkiang. Is that a country? :D

I hope you do. I was enjoying it.

WAS. WAS a country. That's exactly the attitude the Chinese government takes to this game:

- "I'm sorry, did you just say, Sinkiang?"
- "Uh, yeah, is there a problem?"
- "Yes, the problem is you and your capitalist pig-dog ideals! Put him away"

After that, expect dozens of stormtroopers to break into your home, seize you and your computer, then throw you in jail.

But no no no, not in the great Empire of Korea! YAY! :)

chefportnen said:
WAS. WAS a country. That's exactly the attitude the Chinese government takes to this game:

- "I'm sorry, did you just say, Sinkiang?"
- "Uh, yeah, is there a problem?"
- "Yes, the problem is you and your capitalist pig-dog ideals! Put him away"

After that, expect dozens of stormtroopers to break into your home, seize you and your computer, then throw you in jail.

But no no no, not in the great Empire of Korea! YAY! :)

Damn Right!

Someday this will be back, that I promise, but for now, the Sinkiang AAR is where my work goes! Someday Yi will be avenged, but that day may be 6-8 Months off.

It looks like something happened to the thread starter. But it did give me the idea of modding the game to make creating Korea (so that it can be played) on Jan 2, 1936, and it's an option if you load as Japan in my newly released mod. If someone gets the time, I'd be curious as to how one of these Korea games ends up.

Indeed. To that end, there is no reason for this thread to remain open any longer. Thread closed to prevent spam.

Status
Not open for further replies.