• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
1399! Yes!

They'll have to add Trinacria (SIC) as a playable country. And give them control of Athens. Take that, Aragon! :D

I support Yoda's statements and I think the CoA thing is just a small part.. The AI, events and then the map. I know I'm sorry this has been talked about alot, but come on face it the EU3 map is so poorly detailed that it hurts a person's eyes with a thing for history to watch it.. People like Gigau is doing a great job with the map, but no matter how hard they work they can never make it as detailed as the EU2 maps.. :(

Again the graphic for nations inc. CoAs and flags should've been better IMO.. Also things like units and buildings it's pretty damn hard for an average joe to make those 3D objects fit EU3 formats.. When I tried they were so damn small. :D I dunno if this has changed with NA but I guess not.. I know Modestus made alot of improvements, but for a mod which aims for more buildings it's pretty damn hard..
Maybe we could get some tutorials atleast from Paradox' side.?

One thing I don't get is why in the world they have to mix flags and crests together. If they are going to use crest then they should use crest when there is a crest for a nation and if it hasn't then use the flag. Nice example of this is Denmark it uses the flag of denmark when it has great crest also. Also when you look the other nations around it they all use crests like norway, sweden and others. To my opinion they should choose if they use flags or crest I don't really get why they have to have some countries with flags and others with crests. Specially when the nation has the crest anyway.

Last edited:
Geez, no, I did not!!!! So they are going to replace "Dev Diaries" for "sneakpeaks" hey? Cool! :p But I must be a real noob because I can't find the right parent forum where the thread is located on... so maybe I'm gonna have to ask right here every week if there's any new sneaky. :D

CatalanNation said:
I can't find the right parent forum where the thread is located on...
It's in this forum. I just browsed through 3 or 4 pages of threads to find it since it hasn't been posted to in the last couple of days.

This definitely sounds interesting...