Imperator to CKII Converter - Development Thread (not for troubleshooting)

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I was honestly just going to fiddle with the formula and see how various trial saves came through - I'm planning on using CK2 to cover approx 300-900AD in my megacampaign via bashing it together with WTWSMS, so was initially going to try keeping holding slots the same but tripling or quadrupling the thresholds for prebuilt holdings.

Java's beyond my skillset, but I have been making some tweaks to the converted cultures and making cultural buildings/retinues. Some are somewhat save-specific (moved Wusun to a 'West Sinic' group after they migrated to Poland), but most are just for common converter cultures - Punic, continental celtic, etc. Will upload those once I've gone through the cultures.
Perfect, thank you, I'd be happy to implement many of those changes into the converter!

• 1Like
Reactions:
I was honestly just going to fiddle with the formula and see how various trial saves came through - I'm planning on using CK2 to cover approx 300-900AD in my megacampaign via bashing it together with WTWSMS, so was initially going to try keeping holding slots the same but tripling or quadrupling the thresholds for prebuilt holdings.

Java's beyond my skillset, but I have been making some tweaks to the converted cultures and making cultural buildings/retinues. Some are somewhat save-specific (moved Wusun to a 'West Sinic' group after they migrated to Poland), but most are just for common converter cultures - Punic, continental celtic, etc. Will upload those once I've gone through the cultures.
I am absolutely hopeless with anything touching on mods or scripting, but is there any way you could post a quick rundown if you get it working? I would love to be able to merge wtwsms with my conversion to better emulate some of the period.

In a perfect world the converter would reach a point where it was already integrated but that's an extremely tall order and even if possible, likely years away.