• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Unfortunately, I'm going to call this AAR ended, as there is little more I can do with South Germany.

Any further territorial expansion pushes my BB to the point where Russia, France, and Italy all attack at once. The SGF also just doesn't have the manpower to take on the major powers in a real war.

The SGF ends the game as a Great Power.

The raw numbers:
Ranking.jpg

The single thing that messed all my glorious plans up was the Frankfurt Assembly. After that and Italy's unification, I got surrounded by powerful nations with almost no good routes of expansion. A better player than me could've accomplished those goals I set out, but I sure couldn't.

Anyways, it's definately been a fun ride, and this marks the first AAR I've ever completed, hell, I think it's the first Paradox game I've played to completion.

I'd like to thank my readers, in hopes that they will stick around and enjoy the other AARs I'm in the process of making. See you guys around!

I have come here cue to the awAARd and I must say this was a nice AAR. I became disappointed however when I had expected a last update but there was none. I had hope that there would be some funny way that Hitler lost his life and became burried on king Ludwig's sock puppet right side. Oh well.

Delex said:
I know the last time i played with bavaria. I had a half of prussian lands but newer went into war with em. Guess how :rofl: .
By war??? :D (prussia fought with somebody and lost them all and then you attacked that country and conquered those lands)

Delex said:
Actualy not. There were many revolts. And after the rebels were defeated, their lands were concludet to me (Atleast the east part).
I have wait for the answer for 3 months!!! :rofl:

and

I'M BACK!!!