• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I've decided, for the sake of my blood pressure, that I will ignore Helga. Alfred Packer, you've created a villian so vile that I dread reading what rubbish she has to say next - that's impressive character writing.

Good to see Einar is back on good terms with Autisland. Shame the Pope hasn't offered to revoke his excommunication yet...I hope Einar has a bit(or a little more than a bit) of gold stored away just in case he gets that opportunity.

SERIOUSLY!

I'm going on a hunger strike untill Helga is alive. Same goes for every child that came out of her.

She's alive dude, you can come off strike...

;)

Unless of course you meant DEAD? </pedant>

For every time Einar shows a glimpse of actual intelligence (noticing that Helga was pregnant, not just fat), he more than cancels it out with some of his more outlandish thought processes (the hellspawn's bastard offspring as the Second Coming of Christ?)...

As stated before, simply looking at the age difference strongly suggests that Helga will outlive Einar. I wonder what would become of her, once the center of her world ('THE BEAST') is no longer there? It'll be a sad and empty experience, which is fitting (and a comforting thought, too: even though Einar's middle-aged and too thick to match wits with the boar Helga, in the end he'll win out by depriving her of the target of her hate).

I've decided, for the sake of my blood pressure, that I will ignore Helga.

oh, come on, unlike her excuse of a husband, she's at least somewhat bright; although i fear this affair with Harald might haze/blunt the sharpness of her wit (not having prepared a fall-back plan to explain her pregnancy!!! what recklessnes!)

This is EXTREMELY weird. But funny nonetheless.

Will be following!