• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I downloaded the 'Darkest Hour' mod for HOI4. It offers more pics instead of drawings as far as I could see. I get a kick out of thinking someone is trying to make that game more Darkest Hour-like. Maybe it means something.

• 2Like
Reactions:
As I read these posts, I can't help but notice how often players seem to want to discuss their exploits against the AI at the highest setting. Tell me if I'm wrong. But if you feel you're really that good at the game, wouldn't you want to really prove it against other human players?

That's my opinion. I invite anyone to join my, or anyone else's server, and THEN tell me how well you did against actual players.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
It is so much more fun online :D

There will be more games on my server. I try to start 7 player games because ultimately that is THE mp experience. All major powers as humans.

I will now try to act as a conduit for Darkest Hour players. Give me your available times. I will invite you to 7 player games at what looks like the best time for the most people. If enough people respond positively to the invite, I'll inform everyone that we're in a game, make announcements, determine players' countries etc.

Last edited: