• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
mr_p2.jpg

PackMan said:
Allenby: could you upload the interface to the ftp so that I can include the files to the setup? (preferably in zip format as I'm having huge problems with rar).

Done :)

OK, people. I thought it would be nice to start having some more realistic sprites in our game.
In the first run, we need a new, modern day infantry sprite. I guess most of you know what a modern day soldier looks like. A guy with green/brown uniform, helmet, and a submachinegun.
If you want to do something more, we have the F-16 which is used by several countries, the Abrams, Leopard, T-series tanks and such. Modern day transport planes is also wanted. Tu, Airbus, Boeing etc. Eurofighter, and....well. Modern day carriers, modern frigates, modern submarines, and the list goes on and on..choppers are a little early as the model has not yet been incorporated into the game, but tanks, infantry, planes and ships are open areas.
If you want to do this mod a lot better, please contribute. We have passed the point were the community is supposed to help a little more now that you have access to the mod.

Thank you for any help.