• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Marty

One thing I need is a new Iraq an Afghanistan flag and I was hoping you could do them. The Iraq flag is like the one given in the Victoria folder but without the writing in between the stars. The Afghanistan flag is also like the one in the Vic goodies folder but it’s just the stripes without the gold symbol in the middle.

Originally posted by Buke
Marty

One thing I need is a new Iraq an Afghanistan flag and I was hoping you could do them. The Iraq flag is like the one given in the Victoria folder but without the writing in between the stars. The Afghanistan flag is also like the one in the Vic goodies folder but it’s just the stripes without the gold symbol in the middle.

Hello Buke. I should have both of those done in a minute.

Last edited:
Originally posted by Lunar
Buke and Marty, could you download the graphics file and tell me what you think please? (Marty- puh-lease?)

I'm interested in feedback and it takes under a minute.

Ok, I'm entering HoI right now! I downloaded the files last week, now I've finally put them into the folder, and I am starting up HoI. I should be able to get you feedback in 10 minutes :)

Ok, here is my feedback:

I like it!
The sidebar being that dark (black) might not be a good idea, it just may be a little too much. But, it can stay black, as long as you can find out a way to change the gray (where the ministers names are) to black, too.
The icons are very good, but I wonder why you didn't change the icons for resources, manpower, IC, and nuclear.

Let's see if I can find a good way to change the resource and manpower icons.

Also. the startup screen and such were not included in the .zip, was that on purpose.

Great job!

The sidebar being that dark (black) might not be a good idea, it just may be a little too much.

It's difficult to align textures of like twenty different files so that they all match up in the game. So I chose a black background with a few stars instead.

The icons are very good, but I wonder why you didn't change the icons for resources, manpower, IC, and nuclear.

Let's see if I can find a good way to change the resource and manpower icons.

I haven't found good icons for those ones yet, and thanks.

Also. the startup screen and such were not included in the .zip, was that on purpose.

Yeah, those .bmp loading screens are huge.

Originally posted by MartyWolf
Also, with the _ledg files (in the end screen, the three alliances), are you working on changing that or do you want me to do it?

Sure, go ahead. Feel free to do the resources or change those types of icons (the ammunition and the books could be better). Send them to me when you want.

I also changed the world map to be red instead of blue, I think it makes the sidebar flow more with the black.