• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thanks a lot everyone, it's good to be back at work on this project. I appreciate that it hasn't been forgotten about in the year it's been away (Wow, that's a long time. I'm truly sorry.).

I hope you continue to follow and give feedback, and I hope I can actually contribute updates. Not only was my game file corrupted, but then that computer crashed, so I'm just making everything up as I go with no game to follow it.

Enjoy!

My favourite AAR about my favourite 19th century POD is back at last! Saxe-Bavaria is still, imo, the coolest ATL name for a country ever to grace AARland. Keep up the stellar work.

Hastatii: My game file and computer have both crashed, so I wouldn't expect a mod for some time.. Sorry! But thank you for the link, those pictures are great!

Meadow: Thank you very much for such kind words!

I'm in the middle of writing the next update, and it's really really long. It's more of a tech update than story update.

I'm in the middle of writing the next update, and it's really really long. It's more of a tech update than story update.
Woot! A nice meaty tech update, what more could anyone ask for? :D