• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
If you could read, than you would know: "For Pre-order Customers: To access the Pre-order DLC, you have to use your GamersGate account in the In-Game store to login and download."

Found on gamersgate in MY SHELF Crusader Kings II at the bottom right.

If you could read, than you would know: "For Pre-order Customers: To access the Pre-order DLC, you have to use your GamersGate account in the In-Game store to login and download."

Found on gamersgate in MY SHELF Crusader Kings II at the bottom right.

I said in-game store. The day of release, there was the two pre-order DLC's there and two song packs. As of yesterday, there were only the two pre-order DLC's.

I bought DLC music with GG blue coins before they disapear (because it was an error). I don't have to rebuy them, isn't it? Or i loose my GG blue coins...

I like when devs read the post and don't give an answer. Maybe it's because i want to be repay for the songs DLC that i have buy and have magically disappear.

Please contact the gamersgate support and they should have some information about this. I'm sorry I can't say more right now, many people do not work weekends.

In another thread, it was mentioned that the Songs DLCs were not supposed to be out on Day 1 because they were not ready yet. They were, I believe, never up on Steam, and their release on GamersGate was premature. That would explain why they have been taken down. Personally, I also bought them when they were up, and I just hope that GamersGate doesn't charge me again...