• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
During the furious fighting, a well-aimed cannonball hits the Cruiser Chihuahua and pops a couple of rivets.

Ha!

It's always good to read about the fall of an opponent. Reading about Prussia's mighty navy being crushed by a smaller but more up-to-date opponent is no different. :cool:

Like honeycomb, me want update.

Pablo Sanchez said:
I hope not. It's basically the best Vickie AAR running right now, no offense to other authors.

My Vicky AAR hasn't been running for a while, so I won't take offense. ;)

I'd calm down, though. The last update is barely a week old. I'd give it another week or three before declaring it dead.

Last edited:
I declare this AAR dead.

Oh hope this AAR Is not dead. It is my favourite AAR of all times.

I have made sure of that. >: )

Gentle readers, this long-dormant AAR needs to be formally laid to rest.

Reason for the sudden halt:
- Urgent family matters required my attention for the past several months. I've only just returned.

Reasons for not resuming:
- I became increasingly uncomfortable with the mass importation of Chinese. After the fun of dodging events died down in the late '60s, I began to realize that this had taken all the Challenge out of the game. And an AAR is not half so much fun to write - or read! - without Challenge and possible defeat.

'far as I'm concerned, the fun of playing Mexico (as opposed to any other nation) has been had. And my was it ever fun! The rest is generic conquest and development. I intend to halt here.

I apologize to those who wished this AAR to keep going, but know well that all of you have found many, many great alternatives - alternatives that do not involve Chinese-whoring or guaranteed triumphs!

Thank you all ever so much for your kind words throughout - they mean so much to every writer - and thank you also for your patience. I suspect I'll be back (just don't ask me to play China).

I got to read this :cool:

Crush dem Texans, pienata dem Americans, our women are too hot, to loose our spot.. as Mexico, world superpower by 1900... (truth)

Oh look! There goes one out my window now! sigh, so perdy....