• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
500px-Flag_of_the_United_Kingdom.svg.png

The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland

We bring this Treaty to the World's Attention.

Treaty of London

To facilitate the Goodwill between two nations,

To cooperate better, and to recognize each others respective borders,

The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland and the United States of America do hereby agree to the following:

I. Northern Maine
a. Northern Maine shall be split along the following lines:
treatyoflondond.png

II. British Colombia and Oregon
a. British Colombia and Oregon shall be split along the 49th Parallel, and the borders of British North America and the United States shall be the 49th Parallel.

III. Territory of Jamaica
a. For five years, the United States may use the Port of Jamaica for re-coaling and for safety.

[X] William Lamb, 2nd Viscount Melbourne, for His Majesty William the Fourth, by the Grace of God, of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland, King, Defender of the Faith
[] Andrew Jackson, President of the United States of America

United States of America
us_24_star_flag_drapeau_bandiera_bandeira_flagga.png

By the powers vested in me by the People of the United States, I hereby affix my signature upon the Treaty of London.

[X] Andrew Jackson, President of the United States of America

May our two nations forever be known as among the greatest of friends and brethren across the great waters of the Atlantic.

OOC: Any possibility of playing a game off the list? Sorry, new to these forum games.

Russia shall strive to keep the balance in Europe we fought and died for against Napoleon. We will be taking steps to guarantee security of our borders from foreign threats but this should not be seen as a threat to any of our friends.

OOC: Not selling alaska atm but I am open to talks with anyone atm. Clean slate with all, within reason.

Last edited:
What nation do you want? Iit can't be a European nation though.

Colombia. Something small and out of the way, I understand if you don't want to make the stats for it; you have plenty of work otherwise.

We would inquire whether the Tsar of the Russians, in the interests of common security and international stability, would be willing to accept a demarcation of the Sino-Russian border to the satisfaction of both parties and a treaty of mutual peace and non-aggression?

~ His Imperial Majesty, the Emperor of the Great Qing, Son of Heaven, Lord of Ten Thousand Years

OOC: Thanks.

800px-Flag_of_New_Granada.png

399px-Santander_by_Acevedo_Bernal-1.jpg

Ladies and Gentlemen, the President of the Republic of New Granada, Francisco de Paula Santander

My fellow Colombians, it gives me a great pleasure to announce, that in my goals for this year shall greatly focus on several details of foreign policy; closer relations with the United States of America, a nation built in Liberty and Justice for All and a shining light of Freedom in the Americas and the world. And closer relations with the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland, modern pioneers in the ideas of stable and elected government and an empire that the world has never known before. I invite both these states to take an active part in the economy of the Republic of New Granada, we open our country to trade and investment from both Washington D.C. and London. Together, we can all prosper.

On the homefront, I declare that this year will be marked by the beginnings of reform to the political landscape of the country. I, along with the Federalists in Congress, shall commence work on the Declaration of the Rights of the Colombian Citizen which will be a comprehensive bill allowing all land owning white males over the age of 18 to vote and run for office, extending the franchise to many in the country, as well as many other rights and freedoms given by both the American Bill of Rights and French Declaration of the Rights of Man.

edit_preview.php

My People I would like to announce new plans to expand our nation internally. By how you ask my people? To expand our industry and infrastructure. To get for money in the state. So as a result we can invest in you my people. I am sorry for this short speech my people but alas we haven't done anything as of note yet. But I have plans for some sort of cooperation with the Danes. That is all for my speech thank you for listening my people.

Attachments

• norway_sweden_union_jack_n11391.gif
    norway_sweden_union_jack_n11391.gif
    2,7 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Prussia.jpg

The Kingdom of Prussia

The Kingdom of Prussia is pleased to announce that a treaty of everlasting friendship and openness has been agreed upon by our great nation and the Empire of Brazil. This treaty shall formalize a trans-Atlantic trading relationship between our two great monarchies and strengthen the diplomatic ties between us. A royal delegation led by our second son, Wilhelm, has been dispatched to Rio de Janeiro to sign the treaty and provide the Emperor of Brazil and his regents with any administrative support they might require.

It is so decreed, upon this day and by our seal,
Friedrich Wilhelm III, King of Prussia

Last edited:
TwoSiciliesedited2.jpg

People of the Two Sicilies, Hear me!

Too long has the Italian nation languished under the rule of foreign devils! The time is right to throw off the shackles that hold the Italian people back! The Sardinians are puppets of the foreigners and lack the spine to unite the nation! Under the banner of the Two Sicilies, Italy shall be freed from those who seek to oppress her!

For God, King and Italy!​

300px-Flag_of_the_Habsburg_Monarchy.svg.png

The Austrian Empire

The Austrian Empire looks warily on the recent declaration made by the Kingdom of Two Sicilies. We warn them that we will not tolerate aggressive Sicilian expansion in the Italian peninsula, nor do we want the balance of power in Italy disrupted. While we desire peace and stability, we will do what needs to be done to maintain the balance of power laid out in the Congress of Vienna not too long ago.