• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
OOC: I am going to be resigning, as I have nothing I could possibly do. If anyone wants to give me an idea, then I won't quit, but as it is, I am pretty bored. Thanks for the time I had Doom.

OOC: I am going to be resigning, as I have nothing I could possibly do. If anyone wants to give me an idea, then I won't quit, but as it is, I am pretty bored. Thanks for the time I had Doom.

OOC: Coordinate with the UK for an invasion of Spain.

End of story.

Britain is helping Ferdandists and won't help me. Believe me, I've tried. The France idea is just sure to screw me over some way, and I already improved Brazil.

Britain is helping Ferdandists and won't help me. Believe me, I've tried. The France idea is just sure to screw me over some way, and I already improved Brazil.

OOC: Attack and occupy the Spanish colonies?

OOC: Yeah, just leave me in peace to take over Spain for myself :p Although I probably won't be emerging from this Civil War with any colonies at all :p

OOC: Yeah, just leave me in peace to take over Spain for myself :p Although I probably won't be emerging from this Civil War with any colonies at all :p

OOC: Still better than Spain OTL.

Watercress are you Paraguay?

OOC: Leave you to take over Spain? Terrible idea

((Well, you could always help the British in their intervention in Spain))

Once again, the Italian government requests the stances that the various Spanish factions hold of Napoleon and his grand revolution.

Republicans, Constitutionalists and Loyalists are pro France. The Fernandists are pro UK/Coalition. The Catalans and Basques aren't really either, they just want to get independence. The Galicians range from neutral, to pro Portugal and independence, to wanting to become a part of Portugal.

The Italian government will follow the French decision of which faction, if any, the Napoleonic alliance chooses to support. Until that statement by His Majesty, the Italian government offers and open endorsement to all the pro-Napoleonic factions.

We also suggest the pro-French factions to, at this current time, put their differences aside, and bring order back to Iberia; should the British continue to abuse the Spanish people, such a move may become necessary.

Flag_of_Paraguay_1811.svg

Paraguayans! Today is a glorious day! For today we are no longer under the boot of the Spanish Empire, we are our own free nation, our destiny is now ours to control! Like our brothers in La Plata and Gran Colombia, we have thrown off the Spanish shackles, and we urge the Peruvians, Mexicans, and Brazilians to do the same. If little Paraguay can achieve independence, then so can others! One day I hope to live in a world South America is free from colonial rule, and I feel that dream may come true very soon. I would like to note that if Spain, or any nation, wishes to re-take our lands, then I can assure you we will not go down without a fight.

~ Presidente José Gaspar Rodríguez de Francia

OOC: Well it's up to Doombunny, but I'm playing as Ferdinandist Spain, so one of us is probably going to get knocked out the game quickly. You could play as Gran Columbia or La Plata though, and Portugal might have just opened up.