[Forum Game] - World in Revolution: 1804

• Crusader Kings II Expansion Subscription

Subscribe to the CK II Expansion and enjoy unlimited access to 13 major expansions and more!

• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning

DoomBunny

Field Marshal
32 Badges
Dec 17, 2010
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Supreme Ruler 2020
  • Sword of the Stars II
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Semper Fi
  • Europa Universalis: Rome
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Penumbra - Black Plague
  • Majesty 2
  • The Kings Crusade
  • Lead and Gold
  • Darkest Hour
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Commander: Conquest of the Americas
  • East India Company Collection
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Divine Wind
  • For The Glory
  • For the Motherland
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Victoria 2
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • 500k Club
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
  • Pride of Nations
  • Rise of Prussia
Sorry, there's not much chance for that. Firstly, I'm pretty much covered in work at the moment, and will be for a good while (We're talking at least till beginning of February), so I don't have time to run this. Secondly, I'm not really sure I want to add (or readd) another WiR to the mix now that there's already so many. I feel that a fifth WiR game is just too much really, in fact I feel that even 2 was rather unneeded. The existence of so many parallel games creates player apathy, and I find that the decision to create so many new games, causing the old ones to die leads to noone really getting anywhere and therefore everyone being encouraged to scramble in the first 1-3 turns to gain everything they want to. I also feel that perhaps the entire thing needs an overhaul, as the rules are too complex and IC either ends in unsophisticated bickering or nothing important being said.

I might reconsider at a later date bringing this back (Likely with a large amount of simplification), but for now, the answer is no, sorry.

Adamus

I post.. it just doesnt count
79 Badges
May 12, 2009
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Semper Fi
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Magicka
  • Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • For the Motherland
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Divine Wind
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Surviving Mars
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Crusader Kings Complete
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Stellaris
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • 500k Club
  • War of the Roses
  • Victoria 2
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
Sorry, there's not much chance for that. Firstly, I'm pretty much covered in work at the moment, and will be for a good while (We're talking at least till beginning of February), so I don't have time to run this. Secondly, I'm not really sure I want to add (or readd) another WiR to the mix now that there's already so many. I feel that a fifth WiR game is just too much really, in fact I feel that even 2 was rather unneeded. The existence of so many parallel games creates player apathy, and I find that the decision to create so many new games, causing the old ones to die leads to noone really getting anywhere and therefore everyone being encouraged to scramble in the first 1-3 turns to gain everything they want to. I also feel that perhaps the entire thing needs an overhaul, as the rules are too complex and IC either ends in unsophisticated bickering or nothing important being said.

I might reconsider at a later date bringing this back (Likely with a large amount of simplification), but for now, the answer is no, sorry.

Waaaayyyyyy too many WiR going on at once. Its why i dont navigate the forums games any more and just use my settings to go to my subscribed games.