• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Sorry, there's not much chance for that. Firstly, I'm pretty much covered in work at the moment, and will be for a good while (We're talking at least till beginning of February), so I don't have time to run this. Secondly, I'm not really sure I want to add (or readd) another WiR to the mix now that there's already so many. I feel that a fifth WiR game is just too much really, in fact I feel that even 2 was rather unneeded. The existence of so many parallel games creates player apathy, and I find that the decision to create so many new games, causing the old ones to die leads to noone really getting anywhere and therefore everyone being encouraged to scramble in the first 1-3 turns to gain everything they want to. I also feel that perhaps the entire thing needs an overhaul, as the rules are too complex and IC either ends in unsophisticated bickering or nothing important being said.

I might reconsider at a later date bringing this back (Likely with a large amount of simplification), but for now, the answer is no, sorry.

Sorry, there's not much chance for that. Firstly, I'm pretty much covered in work at the moment, and will be for a good while (We're talking at least till beginning of February), so I don't have time to run this. Secondly, I'm not really sure I want to add (or readd) another WiR to the mix now that there's already so many. I feel that a fifth WiR game is just too much really, in fact I feel that even 2 was rather unneeded. The existence of so many parallel games creates player apathy, and I find that the decision to create so many new games, causing the old ones to die leads to noone really getting anywhere and therefore everyone being encouraged to scramble in the first 1-3 turns to gain everything they want to. I also feel that perhaps the entire thing needs an overhaul, as the rules are too complex and IC either ends in unsophisticated bickering or nothing important being said.

I might reconsider at a later date bringing this back (Likely with a large amount of simplification), but for now, the answer is no, sorry.

Waaaayyyyyy too many WiR going on at once. Its why i dont navigate the forums games any more and just use my settings to go to my subscribed games.