• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Mathlion eyes, welled with tears, looks on as the ArchMage grows in stature, now as large as the Orc, Ra'Gru.

"Stay this madness, Qylan. I beg you... Turn from the Dark."

Qylan smiled, fangs protruding from his mouth.

"Are we not brothers in all things, save blood? Join me, Mathlion. Join me, brother."

"Mathlion, you are a good man! ((and a useful meat shield)) Do not turn to the Darkness! Stand with us, the Lords of Light!"

Small pulses of Light began pouring from Armas Coamenel's hands.

"Mathlion, you have done little to show your bravery and conviction in the past, but now you must make a stand. Will you fight for the good of the people of Agorath or turn your back to appease others? Please fight with us now, join us in defense of the Light!"

Gunther reached down and pulled a large dagger from his right boot. He looked into the Arch Mage's eyes and almost growled.

"Enough of this madness. It is time for Arch Mage Qylan to die. May Wotan guide your soul to the afterlife as Ulric sends my blade into your corrupted heart."

The golden eyes of the archmage find Javert Kalare, son of Kvothe Kalare

"Join me... Join the Dark and unlimited power will be yours..."

A vision of Javert sitting on a great throne rips through the heir of Kalare's mind, all of Norseland and Agorath praises his name and hails him as King Javert. Servants waiting on his every desire and naked women filling his bed, moist and wanton.

"Join me..."

th

As his bounds were released Zephfer used a magic spell to retain his Dark Elf wardrobe and then held a small purple magic fire in his hand. His son soon turned into a Dark Elf upon being near his fathers dark influence he smiles as he looks towards the Kalare Nords pointing the fire at them.

Zephfer: LOOK CLOSELY KALARE NORDS AS THIS IS A BREIF EXAMPLE OF WHAT IS TO COME TO YOUR LANDS AND ONLY YOUR LANDS! AS YOU'VE HAVE DAMAGED GALADREIL INSULTED MY HONOR AND PLACE MY PEOPLE AS SLAVES! THIS PURPLE FLAME SHALL BURN YOUR COUNTRY, PEOPLE AND LAND TO DUST AND WE DARK ELVES SHALL FEED UPON YOUR AGONY!!! AS FOR THE REST OF YOU THE DARK ELVES SHALL ONLY WAGE WAR ON THE KALARE NORDS THE REST OF THE WORLD COULD DO WHAT IS WANTS, OUR GRUDGE IS ONLY TOWARDS KALARE, BUT DO NOT TAKE OUR NEUTRALITY WITH THE REST OF THE WORLD AS WEAKNESS!!! WE CARRY STRONG MAGIC OF DESTRUCTION, AGONY, AND PAIN AND WILL NOT HESITATE TO USE IT ON ANYONE EVEN IF IT IS AN ELF. ESPECIALLY YOU COAMENAL HIGH ELF'S !!!!"

He looks towards the Archmage.

Zephfer:"Archmage I wish to kill the Kalare Nord now, I want him to be a prime example of what it is to cross me and to hurt the Elf's of Galadriel!"

th

As his bounds were released Zephfer used a magic spell to retain his Dark Elf wardrobe and then held a small purple magic fire in his hand. His son soon turned into a Dark Elf upon being near his fathers dark influence he smiles as he looks towards the Kalare Nords pointing the fire at them.

Zephfer: LOOK CLOSELY KALARE NORDS AS THIS IS A BREIF EXAMPLE OF WHAT IS TO COME TO YOUR LANDS AND ONLY YOUR LANDS! AS YOU'VE HAVE DAMAGED GALADREIL INSULTED MY HONOR AND PLACE MY PEOPLE AS SLAVES! THIS PURPLE FLAME SHALL BURN YOUR COUNTRY, PEOPLE AND LAND TO DUST AND WE DARK ELVES SHALL FEED UPON YOUR AGONY!!! AS FOR THE REST OF YOU THE DARK ELVES SHALL ONLY WAGE WAR ON THE KALARE NORDS THE REST OF THE WORLD COULD DO WHAT IS WANTS, OUR GRUDGE IS ONLY TOWARDS KALARE, BUT DO NOT TAKE OUR NEUTRALITY WITH THE REST OF THE WORLD AS WEAKNESS!!! WE CARRY STRONG MAGIC OF DESTRUCTION, AGONY, AND PAIN AND WILL NOT HESITATE TO USE IT ON ANYONE EVEN IF IT IS AN ELF. ESPECIALLY YOU COAMENAL HIGH ELF'S !!!!"

He looks towards the Archmage.

Zephfer:"Archmage I wish to kill the Kalare Nord now, I want him to be a prime example of what it is to cross me and to hurt the Elf's of Galadriel!"

"Stay your hand, brother. His time will come soon if he chooses the path of folly."

The ArchMage now stands taller than Ra'Gru, and broader.

Javert that had stay silent on his seat, finally get up.

ArchMage Qylan We the utmost respect give to you by the law i address you.

-Your offer in fact seems very tempting and no doubt many would fall for it. Regretfully for you and well maybe for me. What you offer is not what a desire most and simple against the law.

-My mother Snovit has educated me and prepared me from childhood to not fear or be disgusted by the dark side of things as it is know where there is light there is darkness.

-I hope you understand lord Zapher threatening Kalare in fact did not motivated my decision in the slightly as i do not fear a being of such low powers, my mother has teach me better than that.(he grinned a little)

-Now a full man i can make my decision on where i stand unbiased, thanks to her: I will with all the respect a being of your power requires decline your proposal, i shall stand with the light side.

Javert then sit down in his chair.

Gunther von Saxon shouts "Wotan, Raven-God, guide me in your eternal wisdom! Ulric, Wolf-God, harden my blade in your eternal strength!" With that Gunther von Saxon lunged with his dagger at Arch Mage Qylan, aiming to pierce the elf's heart.

Gunther von Saxon shouts "Wotan, Raven-God, guide me in your eternal wisdom! Ulric, Wolf-God, harden my blade in your eternal strength!" With that Gunther von Saxon lunged with his dagger at Arch Mage Qylan, aiming to pierce the elf's heart.

Zephfer quickly reacted and launched a purple flame towards him.

Zephfer:"FLAME STORM!"

Flame Storm 13/16 30"Direct Damage [small] anywhere within range and scatter it when launched the flame will surround the target and if not put out will burn the target to death.

Dodging the fireball, Gunther Von Saxon lunges for the ArchMage with a dagger.

The ArchMage's eyes flash strangely as they set upon the Count. A strange pulse of energy is felt in the room and Gunther freezes in place, unable to move.

"You disappoint me, my Lord. The Dark flows through your veins, yet you lack the will to channel it to something useful. Join me, and I will show you. Untold power will be yours. Join me..."

Javert that had stay silent on his seat, finally get up.

ArchMage Qylan We the utmost respect give to you by the law i address you.

-Your offer in fact seems very tempting and no doubt many would fall for it. Regretfully for you and well maybe for me. What you offer is not what a desire most and simple against the law.

-My mother Snovit has educated me and prepared me from childhood to not fear or be disgusted by the dark side of things as it is know where there is light there is darkness.

-I hope you understand lord Zapher threatening Kalare in fact did not motivated my decision in the slightly as i do not fear a being of such low powers, my mother has teach me better than that.(he grinned a little)

-Now a full man i can make my decision on where i stand unbiased, thanks to her: I will with all the respect a being of your power requires decline your proposal, i shall stand with the light side.

Javert then sit down in his chair.

Qylan nods toward the young Nord.

"If that is your will, then so be it."

Dodging the fireball, Gunther Von Saxon lunges for the ArchMage with a dagger.

The ArchMage's eyes flash strangely as they set upon the Count. A strange pulse of energy is felt in the room and Gunther freezes in place, unable to move.

"You disappoint me, my Lord. The Dark flows through your veins, yet you lack the will to channel it to something useful. Join me, and I will show you. Untold power will be yours. Join me..."

Missing made Zephfer mad but seeing that the Archmage grabbed the saxon he quickly approached the two.

Zephfer: "Archmage I think this man has darkness in him as well, but I think I have one more spell in my current knowledge that may help him indulge the darkness further!"

Zephfer used a spell on Gunther called Doom and Darkness:Hex Target unit suffers the effects of Darkness if successful remains in play

The ArchMage now stands taller than all in the Assembly, his eyes flashing brightly with a fiery gold, the torchlight in the assembly gleaming against the elongated fangs in his mouth,

"You are speaking to the man who was counting coins when his allies fought in massive battles. You are talking to the man who has never marched on anyone in attack. You are talking to the man who never tried to advance his position in this hell we call Earth. You are talking to the man who loves his wife and his children without condition. You are talking to the man who prays to Wotan every day for guidance and wisdom. Wotan has been gracious, his wisdom surges through me. The Dark flows through us all. Lacking the will to channel it is not wrong. Your desire for power goes against human nature and by the will of Wotan I will not join you. The House von Saxon will never bow, for we remain unbroken as long as one of us still lives."

((I just wanted to point out that I totally called this a couple of days ago))

"I have dwelled most of my life beneath the earth. Darkness does not frighten me. It is a weak and empty thing that dies in the presence of even the faintest, crudest lamp. A thousand years ago you fell. You will fall again. It is your nature. And when you do, those who stand with you will fall as well.

The House of Deagrin will not fall. Even if I were fool enough to side with you, there is blood between us. Deagrin Burntbeard, Master of Kogansunan died defying you. So too did my own son, Gilthammer, and countless of my people from the age of heroes to this day. Strike me down if you wish, it will profit you not. Darkness falls, and day breaks, but the mountains still stand."

"You are speaking to the man who was counting coins when his allies fought in massive battles. You are talking to the man who has never marched on anyone in attack. You are talking to the man who never tried to advance his position in this hell we call Earth. You are talking to the man who loves his wife and his children without condition. You are talking to the man who prays to Wotan every day for guidance and wisdom. Wotan has been gracious, his wisdom surges through me. The Dark flows through us all. Lacking the will to channel it is not wrong. Your desire for power goes against human nature and by the will of Wotan I will not join you. The House von Saxon will never bow, for we remain unbroken as long as one of us still lives."

UnderKing Wrothiron said:
"I have dwelled most of my life beneath the earth. Darkness does not frighten me. It is a weak and empty thing that dies in the presence of even the faintest, crudest lamp. A thousand years ago you fell. You will fall again. It is your nature. And when you do, those who stand with you will fall as well.

The House of Deagrin will not fall. Even if I were fool enough to side with you, there is blood between us. Deagrin Burntbeard, Master of Kogansunan died defying you. So too did my own son, Gilthammer, and countless of my people from the age of heroes to this day. Strike me down if you wish, it will profit you not. Darkness falls, and day breaks, but the mountains still stand."

"So be it."

A shadow forms behind the ArchMage and a rush of air is felt throughout the room as the sudden realization sparks among the attendants of the Assembly that wings have protruded from the ArchMage's back.

Johanna Krestarii stood looking out the window. Azeratii City looked beautiful, with the moonlight reflecting of the golden domes of the buildings. The city was magnificent, the buildings made of marble, and gold. The beauty of the city was disturbed by some of the small fires that burned in the city. Small riots had taken place after the abolishment of slavery, but the City Watch was able to keep it from escalating. That and the deals Jutarian had made with some of the Mercenary Guilds in the city had help keep order. Johanna was proud of her husband, he was clearly suited for a role of leadership. She also greatly enjoyed life in South Eccelestus. She greatly enjoyed the huge palace, and the warm silk dresses she wore. The yellow one whe was wearing right now was one of her favorites. The green leaves on it complemented her green eyes. She pulled her golden hair back, as she heard someone step up behind her.

"Sweetheart, what are you thinking?"

Johanna turned, looking into the green eyes of her husband. Despite the fact she loved him, she had not yet forgiven him for not including her in the Triumphrate plan.

"Well, I am worried for my father. The Golden City is de facto under siege, and he is there."

"Johanna, I am sure your parents will be fine. I also have no doubt peace will be restored to Agorath."

Johanna, looked into her husbands eyes, "I hear that the ArchMage has said that the Prophecy has been fulfilled, and the Dark One has returned. Our parents could be in danger."

"Johanna, the Prophecy is only a story, and besides, if anything happens to your father, Wilhelm is more than capable of running Saxon. It will be fine."

Johanna, comforted looked into her husbands eyes, and said, "Fine. I am sure everything is all right. I just have a bad feeling about this."

With that, she kissed her husband, and walked away. As she walked away, Jutarian watched. He was also uneasy. He had a terrible feeling about what was going on in the capital. That was why he had sent his uncle to take command of the Azeratii Army. Jutarian could feel something dark hanging over him. He felt a small sphere of light appear in his hand. He could use magic, and if that was what it would take to defend Johanna and Azeratii, that is what he would use. With that, Jutarian turned, and walked the other way of his wife. He had a Duchy to run.