• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Can't do anything about it now, it's released and there will be no more versions. I thought it was Gealic or something. Oh well
English twit :rolleyes: :p

Lemme download this and see what else you fusked up.

I know I've asked before, and it's a long shot, but: Has anyone been able to identify the song called 1811 or at least the language? (I do have a listing saying Capo Verde album, but that just can't be). Any help would be greatly appreciated...

KB released final version of this mod in preparation for his ban.

Does anybody have a list of names of the tracks? I would like to add tags to them but I know only a part of them by name. For example, Herr Mannelig is "Scotland1" (only Scottish specific track) in the latest release although being Swedish.

Does anybody have a list of names of the tracks? I would like to add tags to them but I know only a part of them by name. For example, Herr Mannelig is "Scotland1" (only Scottish specific track) in the latest release although being Swedish.

Several of them are tagged.

Yes.

whats wrong with this mod?

i guess its no copyright issue since all the music is way too old... so what went wrong?:confused:

stupid question, but this mod leaves save games intact, right? never used a mod so im a little cautious

stupid question, but this mod leaves save games intact, right? never used a mod so im a little cautious
It does. Have no fear. :)

And Brunel wasn't banned for this. He... well it's complicated, but it wasn't for this.

i see. well, pity he didnt want to continue the project.

i wonder how difficult this must be...

:rolleyes:

You can take over the mod and continue it.

Only difficult part is finding a place to host such large files.

hrmmm... id have to see how much time it would take. currently, im moving to another place so i have little time to even finish my first DW game

edit: now that i think of it, my university gives me about 1gb web space if im not mistaken. setting that up is a little tricky i heard, but once its done i guess ill have more than enough storage space plus a very good connection

uh i havent realized that this thread is in the FTG subforum. i only own eu...

Last edited:
Right now I´m playing FtG-AGCEEP with your whole music pack and it sounds great.

But I´m confused how the game shuffles the songs.

Say I´m playing England then when starting a new Grand Campaign in 1419 the game would play the songs listed in
14-Eng.txt and when time passes to 1500 it would start playing those in 15-Eng.txt as those are a combination of century- and nationspecific?

And for a nation without a nationspecific file (e.g. Ottomans) it would look at the centuryspecific file and play 14.txt and then change to 15.txt when time gets to 1500?

And for a nation that has only one file like Japan it would play Default-Nip.txt regardless of century?

But are the songs defined in the nation- and centuryspecific files the only ones that will play? Or will the other songs play when the lists in the nation and centuryspecific files have been played?

Say England had all its 14-Eng.txt and it´s still not 1500. Would then the 14-txt files play?

What then is the use of the default.txt file with it´s two songs in it? Will those songs be played for every country when the nation- and centuryspecific songs have all been played? Or only for those countries that do not have any nationspecific songs?

Are the songs that came with FtG and it´s patch already included in your music mod? With all songs of your pack named according to area and date it´s hard to tell without listening them all as the FtG songs are named for the names of the songs.