• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Tell me something, if you select nation specific, does that exclude any others not in that nation's list?

Also, do you have any specifics for Portugal?

Tell me something, if you select nation specific, does that exclude any others not in that nation's list?

Also, do you have any specifics for Portugal?

I will place the European General also into the nation specific so they both play. If for example you are playing China, you will get east asian general music + china. If playing Portugal, you will get Euro music and Portugal + perhaps spanish but don't kill me for that.

I have 5 tracks called "Iberian" which will play for just Spain and portugal (And Castille and Aragon when the exist), however if you have enough portugal music (About 5 tracks) I can seperate spain and portugal.

I am now compiling them and it works. Nation specific music works, so does general music.

If anyone has any nation specific tracks they wish to be used for their country or another, please post the track name, followed by the nation, followed by what century it should play in!

This music can be used for granada and maybe for spain. but it's too far from the turkish culture. but you can use it for all the muslim world as it's in arab language and it's famous in the arab world.
I have some religiuos songs for the muslim countries if you want .
I will search for more musics tomorow.

This music can be used for granada and maybe for spain. but it's too far from the turkish culture. but you can use it for all the muslim world as it's in arab language and it's famous in the arab world.
I have some religiuos songs for the muslim countries if you want .
I will search for more musics tomorow.

The pack is probably going to be released before halloween, so you have plenty of time.

For Ottomans, you can also use Janissary marches.

Thanks.

Any news about the music pack? How does <century>.txt work? That reminds me to eu2 times? Should I simply put the number in it?

I extracted Europian music, and then Asian. The files named "14","15","16","17" overwrote same files from Europian music pack, and now I only hear Asian music. What should be done different to allow both musics to be heard when playing the respective countries?

I wasn't aware anyone played FTG or even downloaded this mod anymore.

First post updated with gold version, which has nation specific, asian and european music playing side by side

• 1Like
Reactions:
Good.