• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(191053)

Banned
1 Badges
Jan 16, 2010
  • Victoria: Revolutions
Last edited:
  • 2Love
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Playing through the 16th Century I realise the music performs most poorly from 1500-1600. In v1.2 I will add more tracks to this century, as I actually turned down the music during this period shows it's not up to standards. But the music from 1300-1500 is clearly the best in my opinion. :)

No, problem. Edited my post for a typo, though. Meant 16-4. It's a track that's availiable in the original EU2 as well (marked Vivaldi Autumn, IIRC).

EDIT: It seem like 16-9 contains Vivaldi Autumn as well (starts about 5mins in).

Yes, both are included. It's from a act of laziness. Once again noted in the planned changelog. Will replace it. :) New version will be out by Wednesday at the latest.

v1.2 released.

As v1.1 and v1.2 were more like hotfixes, I would like to here more broad suggestions for 1.3.

If there is any minor problems with 1.2, I will simply post a little fix without a changelog.

Nice one,
I had half a mind to fiddle with the music myself, but with this I don't think I need to bother.:D

Edit, I'm impressed but one thing is bothering me...........
What is track 17-2? I quite like it.

Last edited:
Also, in the first post you said 'eachover' instead of eachoTHer. Its a nit pick, but it does sound a bit chavvy in such a well written and punctuated post!

Unless you want to go all out:

'They don' work wiv eachover, init bruv.'

/end pedantry

Nice one,
I had half a mind to fiddle with the music myself, but with this I don't think I need to bother.:D

Edit, I'm impressed but one thing is bothering me...........
What is track 17-2? I quite like it.

that sounds like Requiem for a dream. :confused:
What does it have to do with the 1800's or eu2, I don't know.

great mod. This is quite a collection.

Last edited:
that sounds like Requiem for a dream. :confused:
What does it have to do with the 1800's or eu2, I don't know.

great mod. This is quite a collection.

I thought Mozart created the original? It can be removed if necessary.

17-2 would mean the 1700s by the way.

Also, in the first post you said 'eachover' instead of eachoTHer. Its a nit pick, but it does sound a bit chavvy in such a well written and punctuated post!

Unless you want to go all out:

'They don' work wiv eachover, init bruv.'

/end pedantry

aww srry bruv fx tht strt awy!

;)

edit - Looks like someone already did!

Last edited:
Don't you dare:mad:
I like it........ Historical accuracy be damned.:p

Out of them all I like 18-1. It's one of the greatest recordings of it I've ever heard.

I also like moving troops when 18-3 plays. :D

Also Greensleeves makes the 16th Century a lot more complete for me. But that century still is one of the most lackluster for music. Must be improved.

I thought Mozart created the original? It can be removed if necessary.

17-2 would mean the 1700s by the way.

I misnamed the song, the right name is Lux Aeterna By Clint Mansell which was the soundtrack for the movie Requiem for a Dream and has nothing to do with Motzart.

Mozart composed a Requiem
(called Requiem Mass in D minor K. 626) among many other requiems out there. His just happens to be one of the most famous.

But hey, if people like it leave it there. :)
Oh, and I love this new version of falalala :D in what language are they singing?

Last edited: