• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(110327)

Banned
1 Badges
Aug 9, 2008
  • Victoria: Revolutions

Dievs, svētī Latviju,
Mūs' dārgo tēviju,
Svētī jel Latviju,
Ak, svētī jel to!

Kur latvju meitas zied,
Kur latvju dēli dzied,
Laid mums tur laimē diet,
Mūs' Latvijā!

Hey there! I'l start this AAR once I get HoI3 (Should take a few days, hopefuly). It will mostly be a gameplay AAR, as I'l be trying to get a grip with the game. You guys, hopefuly, will help me out a bit, too.

It will probably end in complete disaster, though. :D

Anyways, there will be an update or two before I get the game, so, I suggest you subscribe this very minute.

Huzzah!

Last edited:
Latvieši! :D

Also, you're not actually allowed to hotlink to images from other websites, you need to upload them to whatever image upload service you're going to use, for future reference.

After reading some of the complaints about HoI3, I'm contemplating on not getting it, until the "HoI2 event system" mod that eventually someone will make comes out.

I am going to decide in the coming week.

I've calmed down. I'm going to make the decision to buy either ArmA 2 or HoI3 tonight.

If I choose ArmA, I'l get HoI3 in late '09. ;)

I hope you return to this project soon regardless of which you choose, I like reading AARs on Minors and was exited about this one.