Focus Tree guide: How to get Senor H. in Argentina (Meme path, TOA)

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Sorry if I'm being dense, but I'm still unclear.

Does Germany have to go "Oppose Hitler" to have a chance for this event to fire for fascist Argentina? Or, as long as Argentina is fascist, can the event still be triggered if Germany capitulates as they historically did to the Allies and Soviets? If yes, is the chance to fire the same under either scenario?
Pretty sure that there's more than one event causing some of the confusion. But at least I got it on historical and capitulated the Germans (to the soviets which was extra annoying since I had the collaboration and occupation of Germany)

Reactions:
Sorry if I'm being dense, but I'm still unclear.

Does Germany have to go "Oppose Hitler" to have a chance for this event to fire for fascist Argentina? Or, as long as Argentina is fascist, can the event still be triggered if Germany capitulates as they historically did to the Allies and Soviets? If yes, is the chance to fire the same under either scenario?
The event that triggers when Berlin falls and Hitler is replaced. If Argentina is fascist when that happens then there is a chance for Senor Hitler to appear. The chance increases if Argentina has completed "Guardia Nacional"

Reactions:
I got Hitler but I didn’t get his mini focus tree, the “national focus available” notification still appears, even though there’s no focus available to choose. Idk if it’s a graphical bug or something

This is a good idea. Take out allies as Germany annex all of Britain nice and easy annex ARG then release Wales then release and play Welsh Arg flip to fascist and get military access and ferry your troops across to the UK for a easy win.
Or you could just go facist, join germany, and wait until there's enough naval supremacy to naval invade the UK; then you can just let the ai do its work and flood in all of its troops.

Thanks for the guide but how are you supposed to get 60% fascist support before Berlin falls? The Junta takes it in a pretty timely fashion!
that isn’t the intended way, which would be getting him after the end of ww2 (historical) it’s still possible (but very very unlikely) and I also heard that there is a 1/5 chance getting him even if you aren’t fascist but idk if this is true

The open beta made this change:
- Made Fascist demagogue advisors available from game start in Argentina
Should make getting fascism to 60% easier.

Edit: It is actually super easy now. They made an extra change.
- Made the requirements to get Senor Hilter slightly easier.

In this change they removed the requirement for Argentina to be fascist for the event to trigger.

So you could be playing democratic Argentina in the allies and when Berlin falls you get the Senor Hiltler event and flip to fascism. Amazing.

Last edited:
Reactions:
20240320114126_1.jpg

So to get the ex Führer in charge of Argentina is simple. Germany must either go Monarchist or democratic, doesn't matter as long as they do the focus tree "oppose Hitler".

You as Argentina have to do the Focus "Guardia Nacional" before the Junta takes Berlin. After they have taken Berlin you will get an event called "A strange visitor" accept and boom.

Senor H. will lead ur country unlocking 4 hidden trees, giving u core on all of Germany, giving u the Panzerschiffe (template), Nuclear reactors for free and war goals on all non fascist South America nations!
View attachment 1090478View attachment 1090479View attachment 1090480

Small Rant: Paradox, if u build in an easter egg meme tree, at least make it a bit more "immersive". Like giving Argentina The 2/3d sprites/models of Germany. There also should be the option to rescue some german generals who were imprisioned by the junta.