Focus Tree guide: How to get Senor H. in Argentina (Meme path, TOA)

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
So to get the ex Führer in charge of Argentina is simple. Germany must either go Monarchist or democratic, doesn't matter as long as they do the focus tree "oppose Hitler".

You as Argentina have to do the Focus "Guardia Nacional" before the Junta takes Berlin. After they have taken Berlin you will get an event called "A strange visitor" accept and boom.

Senor H. will lead ur country unlocking 4 hidden trees, giving u core on all of Germany, giving u the Panzerschiffe (template), Nuclear reactors for free and war goals on all non fascist South America nations!
View attachment 1090478View attachment 1090479View attachment 1090480

Small Rant: Paradox, if u build in an easter egg meme tree, at least make it a bit more "immersive". Like giving Argentina The 2/3d sprites/models of Germany. There also should be the option to rescue some german generals who were imprisioned by the junta.
How are you getting the extra Focuses to appear? I got Mr. H. and the four focuses did not appear

Somehow managed to flip before Germany even fell
20240308220647_1.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions:
I don't see a way to get to 60% fascism before the end of 1937. Even when using that focus that gives 10% fascism to go from 50% to 60%
It's all RNG and timing with anti DEM/COM raids. Don't rush to ban communism until you're done the Support Radical Nationalism focus so you maximise the -0.05 DEM with all bonuses I was gaining 0.11 FAS a day. Also just up to the RNG gods if Germany survives long enough. But with enough effort (and restarts) its possible.

Are you sure you did that with out consol commands? Because the leader you`ve got there is from the Italian branch wich is mutally exclusiv.
No console commands, just very lucky I assume. In the photo you can see I'm still in progress to complete Guardia Nacional. I flipped to Fascism by holding national referendum in decisions.

i already tried it for like 50 times and the earliest i got was May 18th 1937 but still more than 4 Months to slow for the Germans to survive
I think you just have to keep trying to get lucky unfortunately, In my game the German AI would keep retreating and never finishing the war. If they are too quick you just have to restart.
20240308221244_1.jpg

I saw a comment on a reddit thread that even if you dont flip fascist before berlin is taken, that there's a 20% chance you will get senor hilter anyways. Can anyone else confirm?

It's a shame that you can only get him with "Oppose" focus in Germany, a historical Germany with Der Failure showing up in Argentina would be cool but I guess the late game wouldnt be able to handle it. Though, I guess, could be a fun playthrough to say play as a Trotskyist Mexico trying to cause permanent revolution in the Americas with a fascist Senor Shmitler in Argentina as your enemy.

• 1Haha
  • 1Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
It's a shame that you can only get him with "Oppose" focus in Germany, a historical Germany with Der Failure showing up in Argentina would be cool but I guess the late game wouldnt be able to handle it. Though, I guess, could be a fun playthrough to say play as a Trotskyist Mexico trying to cause permanent revolution in the Americas with a fascist Senor Shmitler in Argentina as your enemy.
I got him after the axis lost the war, you don't necesarily have to do the oppose focus, but that'd be quickest way in any case. I did this on non historical. We should see if this happens on historical as well, just make sure you did the Guardia Nacional focus first

We got him boys
hoi4_476.png
hoi4_477.png

Historical foci and Italian path and everything. I did not however get the extra fourth Reich foci if someone could explain why that would be great. I threw in the save post peace conference in case anyone wants to look at it.

Edit: oh nevermind I guess it just needs the reload, I didn't actually read the post above.

Attachments

• Ironman Argentina 1.hoi4
    44,5 MB · Views: 0
  • 1Haha
Reactions:
I saw a comment on a reddit thread that even if you dont flip fascist before berlin is taken, that there's a 20% chance you will get senor hilter anyways. Can anyone else confirm?
Code:
IF = {
                        limit = {
                            has_dlc = "Trial of Allegiance"
                            ARG = {
                                exists = yes
                                has_government = fascism
                            }
                        }
                        ARG = {
                            country_event = {
                                id = ARG_political_events.120
                                days = 30
                            }
                        }
                    }

Even if you get the correct roll for the event. You still have to be fascist for the event to trigger. Don't see how you can get it by turning fascist after moustache man dies.

• 1Haha
Reactions:
Sorry if I'm being dense, but I'm still unclear.

Does Germany have to go "Oppose Hitler" to have a chance for this event to fire for fascist Argentina? Or, as long as Argentina is fascist, can the event still be triggered if Germany capitulates as they historically did to the Allies and Soviets? If yes, is the chance to fire the same under either scenario?