Focus Tree guide: How to get Senor H. in Argentina (Meme path, TOA)

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

PanzerScouty

Sergeant
Nov 14, 2019
So to get the ex Führer in charge of Argentina is simple. Germany must either go Monarchist or democratic, doesn't matter as long as they do the focus tree "oppose Hitler".

You as Argentina have to do the Focus "Guardia Nacional" before the Junta takes Berlin. After they have taken Berlin you will get an event called "A strange visitor" accept and boom.

Senor H. will lead ur country unlocking 4 hidden trees, giving u core on all of Germany, giving u the Panzerschiffe (template), Nuclear reactors for free and war goals on all non fascist South America nations!
20240307180613_1.jpg
20240307180849_1.jpg
20240307181258_1.jpg

Small Rant: Paradox, if u build in an easter egg meme tree, at least make it a bit more "immersive". Like giving Argentina The 2/3d sprites/models of Germany. There also should be the option to rescue some german generals who were imprisioned by the junta.

• 10Like
  • 4Haha
  • 2Love
Reactions:
So to get the ex Führer in charge of Argentina is simple. Germany must either go Monarchist or democratic, doesn't matter as long as they do the focus tree "oppose Hitler".

You as Argentina have to do the Focus "Guardia Nacional" before the Junta takes Berlin. After they have taken Berlin you will get an event called "A strange visitor" accept and boom.

Senor H. will lead ur country unlocking 4 hidden trees, giving u core on all of Germany, giving u the Panzerschiffe (template), Nuclear reactors for free and war goals on all non fascist South America nations!
Thanks for the guide but how are you supposed to get 60% fascist support before Berlin falls? The Junta takes it in a pretty timely fashion!

• 2Like
Reactions:
# ROOT is capitulated country, FROM is winner
on_capitulation = {
effect = {
IF = {
limit = {
has_dlc = "Trial of Allegiance"
ROOT = {
original_tag = GER
has_government = fascism
has_country_leader = {
character = GER_adolf_hitler
ruling_only = yes
}
}
ARG = {
has_government = fascism
}
}
ARG = {
country_event = {
id = ARG_political_events.120
days = 14

Got it from the files so to clarify. Fascist Germany must capitulate to anyone and as long as Argentina is fascist you will get the event. Which means the earliest you can reasonably expect with out any shenanigans is 1938 if the Sudeten crisis goes wrong for Germany.

Just tested it now.

Reactions:
Maybe they expect you to play him after WW2 is over?

if you get nuclear reactors for free then thats gotta be the case.
No. I have tested it and I only got it when Germany did oppose Hitler. The event file for this also states that. Maybe Paradox will fix....

Correction: As you pointed out, it works with anyone killing Germany

No. I have tested it and I only got it when Germany did oppose Hitler. The event file for this also states that. Maybe Paradox will fix....

Correction: As you pointed out, it works with anyone killing Germany
You can test it you self with cheats in 5 mins I even went down the Italian path and it still gave it me.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Getting lucky with a quick flip to fascism and a drawn out German civil war does seem like the fastest in game way to get him, though considering the number of restarts it would likely take you it's probably not the fastest in terms of IRL time.

Hilariously I think you could do it by flipping to fascist as Argentina, annexing Germany, and then releasing and recapitulating Germany if you didn't make it to fascism before Germany lost Berlin during their civil war.

You can reject, but why would you. :D

In all seriousness though most likely you either are going to cheat for him or it will come so late in the game you probably are ready to start a new one.
I do not like him :-D
I also play the German version of HOI. That would mean it would be censored anyway ^^

• 1Like
Reactions:
Incidentally speaking of Argentinean secrets, anyone found Welsh Argentina yet?

To do this do non hist, pray that they do civil war and then ain't too aggresive, then raid until bans of dem. and com. and lastly dont take the corporate focus until at 48% since then when done you'll be at 60%

• 1Like
Reactions:
Incidentally speaking of Argentinean secrets, anyone found Welsh Argentina yet?
I have been trying to come up with a way to do the achievement.

Either you release and play as Welsh Argentina from the start
OR you first build up its states and then release.

For extra cheese maybe you can delete all troops, factories and equipment from Argentina before releasing.
That way you can puppet Argentina and use its manpower (haven't played in a while maybe you cant do that anymore).

I have been trying to come up with a way to do the achievement.

Either you release and play as Welsh Argentina from the start
OR you first build up its states and then release.

For extra cheese maybe you can delete all troops, factories and equipment from Argentina before releasing.
That way you can puppet Argentina and use its manpower (haven't played in a while maybe you cant do that anymore).
Is Welsh Argentina releasable as any nation if the cores exist and you control them? Would it be possible to world conquest as a different nation than argentina, release Wales, then release and play as Welsh Argentina and then win relatively easily?

Reactions:
Is Welsh Argentina releasable as any nation if the cores exist and you control them? Would it be possible to world conquest as a different nation than argentina, release Wales, then release and play as Welsh Argentina and then win relatively easily?
This is a good idea. Take out allies as Germany annex all of Britain nice and easy annex ARG then release Wales then release and play Welsh Arg flip to fascist and get military access and ferry your troops across to the UK for a easy win.