Europa Universalis IV: The Cossacks announced!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
europa_universalis_iv_cossacks-dlc-screenshot-28.png

My god...

Very nice, now finally can send ultimatums. But.. I never saw this screenshot until now. Where did that came from?

Reactions:
yeah, yeah, let's make a dlc based on a Ukrainian hype right now.. Forget about dumb AI, or that the game is basically a steamroll after 60-100 years of gameplay. Yaay, cossacks!

Yaay! Another non-programmer who has extensive knowledge of AI programming -_-

Reactions:
Great! It is finally announced!

Wake me up in 2021 to see if the East Asian expansion came out.

Totally with you on that one. I primarily play hordes so I am still happy but they need to redo Ming/Chinese minors/Indian minors pretty much all the eastern land where more than 60% of world population had lived & still lives. Current far eastern game play without flavour is just sad.

Reactions:
And to be fare, a really strange choice of a name for DLC, considering that cossacks will be just one of the estates availble only for east europeans and not a main theme for DLC. o_O

Not necessary it has to be the main theme ;)

ev_1m.jpg

But the advertise bugs me a bit. Elite cavalry? A guy who sits on the Ottoman seat?o_O

Reactions:
Not necessary it has to be the main theme ;)

ev_1m.jpg

But the advertise bugs me a bit. Elite cavalry? A guy who sits on the Ottoman seat?o_O

Is that Cossacks 2? They recently announced a new game I recall.

Just started playing EU4 again after a year long break and hot damn did I choose the right time to come back. This expansion looks fantastic, and balancing internal power dynamics is a great addition to the game. PARADOX FOREVERRRRRR

Reactions:
Is that Cossacks 2? They recently announced a new game I recall.

No, it is cover for the very first one.

They announced Cossacks 3. Cossacks 2 were already there, and were not that good.

Reactions: