• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The game will go live at 9AM EST, which is about 15.00 in the afternoon Swedish time. (on the 13th of August)

Demo will be released at the end of this week if the Gods smile upon us.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh ye mighty Gods accept this offering !! Bring power to Paradox so that they may have victory over our enemies !!

I need to lie down in a dark room.

Anyone else remember the Steam fiasco with The Republic for CK2? I have fears for that 9AM release...

Demoooooooooooooo at the end of the weeek yeaaaaa!!!!!

If the gods smile upon you? The old gods or the new?

Well I am so excited but I would like to know what time in Australia would the release be? I am having some bad luck since I will be working Tuesday next week, classes on Wednesday and Thursday then work again for Friday and Saturday.
At night
13 August
21:00 Western Australia,
22:30 Northern Territory and South Australia
23:00 Queensland, NSW, ACT, Victoria, Tasmania

Magnificent news. Times to be happy.

Ok its out at 15:00. I have to work till 18:25, then an hour to drive home and 30 mins to download. This will be a crazy day :D Unpatient as hell and smile all day, drive way too fast on the way home and then the big progress bar watching!

Ah i cant wait :)

Only two days before the game is released. :( They said a week. The demo should have been released tomorrow. :( Anyway, I guess that is better than nothing. Let us hope we can have it Friday(And I hope they mean "Friday" with "the end of the week"). It's something... :( But I don't know if I will be able to wait that long. Maybe they'll find my dead and cold body lying because the of the wait. :rofl: