• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The wiki will start a contest once the expansion/patch have been released: http://www.eu4wiki.com/Contest
In this contest it'll be possible to win Art of War itself (or another Steam game of equivalent price if preferred), CKII, HoI3 (collection), or EU4 + Conquest of Paradise.
Anyone editing the wiki will be awarded raffle tickets based on how much they improve the wiki. Whoever collects the most tickets will win Art of War (or another Steam game of equivalent price if preferred).
The remaining prizes will be raffled to the participants, with the chance of winning the raffle being proportional to how many tickets one has collected. E.G., if you've got 2 tickets, you're twice as likely to win as if you only had one.

What happened in Wiki page? I can`t enter or find any EU4 wiki page. Is the site is broke down or what`s going on now??

What happened in Wiki page? I can`t enter or find any EU4 wiki page. Is the site is broke down or what`s going on now??
Nameserver migration is happening right now (read the announcement stickied at the very top of the forum for more info on that), so there might be some downtime. Once it is back up for you it shouldn't go back down, but when or if the downtime happens can vary from computer to computer.

Nameserver migration is happening right now (read the announcement stickied at the very top of the forum for more info on that), so there might be some downtime. Once it is back up for you it shouldn't go back down, but when or if the downtime happens can vary from computer to computer.

Aww, looks like my eyes gone. Can you tell me when the migration is complete? I don`t matter if it is not exactly time.

Aww, looks like my eyes gone. Can you tell me when the migration is complete? I don`t matter if it is not exactly time.
No, as it varies from computer to computer based on what DNS server they use and so on.
In my case, only the HoI3 and Runemaster wikis are down right now. You can effectively see the status of each wiki for your machine here: http://paradoxwikis.com/
If you can't access the wiki, then its picture will fail to show up.

Question for EU4 wiki capitalization standards. The link to other pages like Events, Missions, Decisions, Ideas (see Base Game Dev Diary 18) are capitalized, but the change that I made to capatilize Disasters to make it consitient (they are just like Events or Missions) was reverted with "Caplitalization standards".

What are the standars for capitalization on the wiki? The CK2 wiki seems to use lower letters for links.

Question for EU4 wiki capitalization standards. The link to other pages like Events, Missions, Decisions, Ideas (see Base Game Dev Diary 18) are capitalized, but the change that I made to capatilize Disasters to make it consitient (they are just like Events or Missions) was reverted with "Caplitalization standards".

What are the standars for capitalization on the wiki? The CK2 wiki seems to use lower letters for links.
Only capitalize names (E.G., mission names, event names, decision names).
Due to being the work of numerous editors, this isn't always properly standardized. The entry you refer to being a prime example.

Popping in here for a bit.

Has the province list for CoT and River Estuaries been updated yet? I think it has not, but I wanted to double confirm before I start digging for it.

Hm. I must have viewed a previous version or something. I swear the list I saw was different. Oh well. Lots of other places to work on.
BTW, don't remove section versioning when it is up to date; set it to 1.9 instead. That'll turn it invisible until the next major patch.

When El Dorado releases in six, the wiki will be holding another contest: http://www.eu4wiki.com/Contest
Prizes worth a total of €309 will be given out.

There's one change from the previous contests other than the increase in prize value; updating especially outdated pages is now incentivized. Updating pages/sections marked as being for version 1.7 or older will be worth 50% more tickets than updating pages for 1.8 or 1.9.

If anyone has any rule suggestions, complaints, or criticism, please do tell.

When El Dorado releases in six, the wiki will be holding another contest: http://www.eu4wiki.com/Contest
Prizes worth a total of €309 will be given out.

There's one change from the previous contests other than the increase in prize value; updating especially outdated pages is now incentivized. Updating pages/sections marked as being for version 1.7 or older will be worth 50% more tickets than updating pages for 1.8 or 1.9.

If anyone has any rule suggestions, complaints, or criticism, please do tell.
This contest is now live.

The wiki indicates that becoming Arabia changes NIs and ambitions.

That is not the case, at least when I just did it with the Mamluks

edit: I like Mamluk NIs and ambitions better so this is purely an observation versus the wiki as was the case with forming Germany as well.

The wiki indicates that becoming Arabia changes NIs and ambitions.

That is not the case, at least when I just did it with the Mamluks

edit: I like Mamluk NIs and ambitions better so this is purely an observation versus the wiki as was the case with forming Germany as well.
Where does the wiki indicate this? It doesn't appear to say on the Arabia page.

Where does the wiki indicate this? It doesn't appear to say on the Arabia page.

Look at the list of Arabia NIs and ambitions on the right. Now click on the link I provided you and compare. The NIs and ambitions do *not* change to the ones shown for Arabia. Thus the unique NIs and ambitions for Arabia are not valid for converting from the Mamluks. I have not tried with other nations. In most other formable nations where a nation specific set of NIs and ambitions are shown, converting to the formable nation changes them. In this case it does not despite the picture that the wiki shows.

Take specific note of the words "Mamluk Ideas" in the link provided. Therefore the wiki is wrong for Mamluks -> Arabia.