• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I got some more pix btw.

Skin for Communist China.

I do like the pictures, but given the scenario starts date being 1933, that skin image you've used for Turkey is outdated by a decade.

Just don't tell me that this one looks outdated. :) This is my favourite one. ;)

chcv.jp

Last edited:
Is there a chance you can consider some of the below images either as the initial skin or for future events?

Yes, they are very good for making event pictures

Turkish Fleet visiting Malta (UK) in 1936:
image065.jpg

TCG Yavuz (former German Goeben) in Malta 1936:
MaltaZiyareti.jpg

These Turkish ships look more like WW I - era vessels. Must have been obsolete stuff for 1936.
I found another picture of Turkish Navy visiting Malta. Hope this one is better. :D

collection01.jpg

I dont know if I can do that but I can give it a try.

I've sent you my detailed instructions how to modify pictures my way. Check your PM box. It's time to give it a try

Another outdated but great picture from Greco-Turkish War (final assault 30 August 1922):
BuyukTaarruzPanoramasiAtaturkKocatepede.jpg

Some of them are. Actually TCG Yavuz on the picture is the only remaining German vessel from WWI since all the remaining vessels were scrapped by Allies after the war. Yavuz on the other hand had been refurbished after the war twice (1928 and 1934 in Golcuk Shipyard) by German engineers. The younger German engineers, having for the first time seen a German made vessel were fascinated.

Then you should be relieved to learn that these are performed by Turkish Armed Forces Orchestra Band. :)

BTW Do you have any colourful images (pictures, paintings, computer graphics etc) of Turkish airplanes from the times of the II WW ?

I'm trying to make a Turkish airplane icon set and for now have only four ( P.24 x 2, Spitfire IX, Firey Battle).

A PM would be great.:)

Last edited:
BTW Do you have any colourful images (pictures, paintings, computer graphics etc) of Turkish airplanes from the times of the II WW ?

I'm trying to make a Turkish airplane icon set and for now have only four ( P.24 x 2, Spitfire IX, Firey Battle).

sabihaatatrkli2.jpg

image0196f8c78.jpg

ata033a1xu2.jpg

Russian Air Force Members with their Turkish counterparts in Turkey:
D-amp-K-HAVACILIK-CUM-10-YILI-RUS-HAVACILAR-VE-TURK__11544345_0.jpg

foto01csm.JPG

image0036e3f43.jpg

image0136ed22e.jpg

Ataturk's daughter, Sabiha Gokcen:
IH134215.jpg
turkish_legendary.jpg

liveimagesfotohaberdnde.jpg
sabhagkenbalkanturulg6.jpg

During Sabiha Gokcen's Balkan friendship tour in 1938:
image039.jpg

HAVACILIK-BAYAN-PILOT-ESKI-TURK-UCAGI-MINI-FOTO__6585602_0.jpg

image029.jpg

image035.jpg

image011.jpg

image037.jpg

001e6b906.jpg
003e6a048.jpg

fot310.jpg

Junkers%20F13%20resim.JPG

nuri-demirag.jpg

A more detailed classification can be found here:

http://www.ole-nikolajsen.com/TURKISH FORCES 2004/THK fotos.htm

Are you going to add Aggressor's pictures to the scenario soon ?

I think so. Mostly it depends on how soon Aggressor can edit his pictures

I don't think you can find anything like that on line. You need to get some well illustrated military-historical magazines and scan such pictures.

I don't think you can find anything like that on line. You need to get some well illustrated military-historical magazines and scan such pictures.
Or Photoshop them yourself:

2360517130103506726s600x600q85.jpg

Mk_1a_Turkey.png

ozkanturkspit9_small.jpg

erinc1.jpg

Two Turkish FW 190 Aa-3s in flight with a Turkish Spitfire

FW-19020203.jpg

bristol.blenheim.1.turkish.af.jpg

553 BRISTOL. Blenheim I, Turkish Air Force.

westland.lysander.ll.3106.jpg

2800 WESTLAND. Lysander II, 3106, Turkish Air Force.

Last edited:

Thank you, but I don't need photographs.

If you cannot find any colourful images of flying Turkish airplanes it is a pity.

I found quite many even for countries such as Greece, Hungary, Czechoslovakia, Uruguay, Brasil etc.

Right now I have only four icons for Turkey:

ikonydol.jpg

Anything more would be welcome. All icons I've made can be used by everybody so also this mod.