• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
E4P12.jpg
E4P22.jpg

E4P32.jpg
E4P42.jpg

Ohhh fleet based updatery to come, that sounds good. :)

Cool, we will see the powerful Aussie fleet. No carriers though? :D

Enewald: Phhh, details. *waves his hand* ;)
El Pip: Ah, a fellow fleet fan, eh? :)
Storm501: Hehe, it's only 1936, give me a couple more years and we'll see the Australian carrier fleet dominating the Pacific though. ...I hope... ;)

E5P1.jpg
E5P2.jpg

E5P3.jpg
E5P4.jpg

E5P5.jpg

Why did Egypt get Gaza, if I see correctly from that first pic? :)

Enewald: Hehe, well, I never claimed to be writing purely objective, did I? Also, the fact they are left-wing earns them a lot of points in my eyes, furthermore they were indeed 'republican' as they were the democratically elected government.

Slaughts: Welcome, glad you liked it! I'm afraid we don't deliver outside of Australia though. ;)

Storm501: You spotted that quite right, yes. Don't know really, it's the way the mod simulates the treaty (I must say, having read up on it a bit, I don't think it's been implemented all that well, but it's only a minor event really so..).
It's quite fitting though, I think. It would perhaps have stopped the current crisis from unfolding.. Bah, the world should embargo Israel for all this..

Chiang Kai Chek was a bit foolish.... maybe he shall survive in this timeline because of the bad CCP AI?

It's open for discussion really. He was completely obsessed with beating the communists whilst ignoring the Japanese threat almost entirely. In the end the communists did overthrow his regime so one might say he was right, then again the Japanese managed to occupy the richest part of his country for years and were only forced to surrender with foreign aid.
I'm thinking about killing him off though, for originality's sake. Hmm, decisions, decisions. ;)

CVs for Australia? Cool! :cool:

BTW, Chiang is never the smartest man you can find. :p Good work!