• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Fall 1914 Retreats

Germany:
A Brest - Gascony

Russia:
A Warsaw, no move received (*Disbanded*)

Fall1914r.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Builds <---> Supply

The Empire of Austria-Hungary 0 <---> 5

United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland 1 <---> 3
German Reich 2 <---> 13
Kingdom of Italy 0 <---> 8
Russian Empire 1 <---> 5

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next up :

Winter 1914 will fall on Sunday 1st of April, at 21:00 GMT.

PS: Silesia is an unimportant and inconsequential province.

Since Austria refuses to do anything but work toward German victory and has told me as such in the PMs I’m calling for this game to be ended and let Germany win. There’s no point continuing this with Britain about to die and Russia a couple years from being run over. I’m not powerful to stop Germany and Austria so I think it’s time to give this game a merciful death.

Britain shall echo Italian surrender with its own.

Good game, Axixos!

Still going to need Russia and Austria to concede, and Germany to accept the concessions. Til then, the game goes on!

Concede to Germany.

Russia accepts to end this game in favor of Germany.

Good game, Axixos. This game may have been your first game, but you managed to win this, so congratulations! I remember my first game, I wasn't that good. You had a lot of tactical errors, but your general strategy was mostly correct.

I thank all of you . I learned a lot from this journey Mostly from you guys. And I surely wouldn't have managed to stay in the game if it weren't for your help. I apologise for anything said during the game that would have hurted or insulted anyone. And I am grateful to have played with so many people and such different personalities. Panzer thanks for your hard work and dedication ! What I truly won is your acquaintances and an objective way of thinking. I am looking forward to the next game of diplomacy (I need a break first tho seriously this game is really consuming lol). And thanks again everyone !

Interesting game! The results added to the original post.

Current victory tally (shared victories divided among victors):

Austria - 0.33
France - 1.00
Germany - 2.83
Italy - 1.50
Russia - 0.50
Turkey - 0.83
United Kingdom - 1.00

GG everyone. And thank you Panzer Commader for hosting this game. I wish I was able to catch the deadlines more accurately. Sorry for not doing that, especially this last week.

I have to say the same myself, to be honest. I think the updates came shamefully slow. I love hosting and this was an extremely fun game to watch, but I definitely got burned out at some point. I'd love it if someone else could host next time, just so I get to play with yall.

Many thanks to panzer for another excellently run game. Also many thanks to my junior madchemist who was able to take the reigns for a while we seemed done for and I couldn’t devote the proper time to this game. Without him there’s no way I crawl back into a slight chance to tie.