• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Much thanks to everyones kind words, besides that all I can say is "Im glad its over" :D

Glad to see you back Mr Me

Im now in the process of making a very short alternative (just plain wacky-stupid ending).....its an idea Ive had in my head for a while now (for an ending) , I was considering doing it for my Norway AAR. However SirCliveWolfe mentioned His Majesty's Star Ship - Marlboro...conquering the universe...so it got me thinking about it again...its a slight return to wackiness.....anyway... :D

new1.jpg
new2a.jpg

Engalnd does get some grand events don't they. Lots of them are odd when theres only you left though. I love the pic of all the refineries being built. What inspired you build so many? Were COTs popping in and out of existence all the time? The world looks great at the end. That seems odd writing the end in an AAR of yours. How does it feel?

:confused:

Well, congrats on your monthly income of 10,200!

Chief Ragusa said:
Hilarious TRD. A sequel. Someone should change the Captain's diet before someone spaces him!

I see Captain Archer is still trying to go where no man has gone before.

:D Glad ya liked it...A sequel??? spaces him.... :cool:

where no man has gone before....you sure bout that ;)

General Guisan said:
I say a full fleet of Imperial British Star Destroyers will await them :D

:rofl: perhaps not a full fleet...though a star ship named after Marlborough has alot to live up to.

Duke of Wellington said:
Engalnd does get some grand events don't they. Lots of them are odd when theres only you left though. I love the pic of all the refineries being built. What inspired you build so many? Were COTs popping in and out of existence all the time? The world looks great at the end. That seems odd writing the end in an AAR of yours. How does it feel?

1 - Great events, Im not particularly fond of major events in this game, I would trather see random events based on whats actually happening in game.

2 - I just wanted to see how much monthly income we could make with England and refineries are the only real way of increasing income.

3 -The Cots were dissapearing and reappearing all over the place and yes I think it looks great too....how does it feel? Well Im just damn relieved it over, completed a WC woohoo, now time to go do something else :D

4 - Odd writing? you think so...remember Pir-ates :p

Mr Me said:
Shoot the bloody starship with muskets. If that doesn't work try catapulting some wlaks at it. Anyways, England prevails! :D

Now, now, this is the DBE of the future....about 300 years on from were we left em

Fulcrumvale said:

Im not sure it makes sense to me yet, I guess its sort of like a "where are they now" special...."whatever happened to the DBE" type ending, in a round about kind of way. People who watch star trek will get more out of it, at least Im guessing.

Fulcrumvale said:
Well, congrats on your monthly income of 10,200!
Cheers, I have heard of people acheiving higher, I think idontlikeforms claimed to have hit 11,000+ with Portugal (dont quote me on it :D )....(I have considered giving them a shot to see what they could do, but that will have to be for another day)

Last edited:
The HMS Victory?

T'Pol - quite sure. Tucker never quite measured up.

The Imperial Star Destroyer Malborough is commanded by Admiral Horatio Nelson III. Its continuing mission to conquer any resisting alien life form and bring it into the DBE.

Quite a feat of engineeering, that giant Union Flag.

Why, should there be an explanation?

It's crazy, just crazy...but I kinda like it for some strange reason ;)

:wacko:

Well, you've got me hooked anyway, so I'll keep following this.

Great, waiting for the surprise :D

Btw, I just refound my lost-thought Colonisation-CD, Original from 1994 or so, cost me 99 CHF (that was my pocket money for several months) and on it a huge American Battle ship (ship of the line, I believe).. given the fact that the americans only survived due french help, kind of funny :D Oh, and the most important thing, it has a huge mark on it "English - Made in the UK" :D