• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
:rofl: 1035 Kut
well in Dutch that means something..... well lets say that it is something with the "female genitals".

doesnt it has to be Al-Kut?

nice, is there also a blank version. like what you get with the map utility.

Wow that is a really beautiful map!!!!

Edit: A suggestion since DH will be from 1914-1964. Two minor map correction, so that it could fit into the 1914 Borders! Kättowitz and Trieste pointy borders wouldn't fit with the 1914 border of Germany and AH, maybe just give the pointys to Trieste and Krakow?

europe1936.jpg

Yes, more provinces to Finland!

Your beloved Finnish customers wish to see a historical Finnish Civil War and the amazing military feats accomplished by the Finns in the Winter and Continuation Wars, largely thanks to the motti tactics that the Finns used. And this requires more provinces. :)

Wow that is a really beautiful map!!!!

Edit: A suggestion since DH will be from 1914-1964. Two minor map correction, so that it could fit into the 1914 Borders! Kättowitz and Trieste pointy borders wouldn't fit with the 1914 border of Germany and AH, maybe just give the pointys to Trieste and Krakow?

europe1936.jpg

Where did you get that image?

Hmm...I expected a better map. Oh well, there still is Mexbuild and his map.

Remember this is still not the newest version of the map they give us. They probably have much better looking maps now that they don't want to show off for us too soon :D

Will the latest version of the map include umlauts, the Swedish o thingy and the like? Oerebroe or Duesseldorf just look wrong...

Like the fact that the team realizes that the Dutch province of Flevoland wasn't created yet when the game starts. A very common mistake in Dutch prewar mapping. Unforunately the coastline of Zeeland is wrong, as the Deltaworks of the 50s and 60s changed that part of the coastline.

Yeah! Oerebroe is just silly, Örebro is right!

It's just me or the river are represented a bit too big on closer zooms? As can be seen on the German's cores map, the size is almost the same as Lake Balaton in Hungary...

I have to agree that more provinces for Finland and Turkey would be beneficial for gameplay, though. Remember that we are talking about WWI here, too.

We have to remember, especially in the case of Finland, that if there are too many provinces, small nation such as Finland will be unable to build enough divisions to defend herself.

The zoomed provinces look really good! But northern morroco should be spanish not french :p

Can we rename provinces (not in the map, but in the actual name that shows up in the province info) through events? It would be really nice...

I'm puzzled by that Spanish province that goes by the name of "Tarancon":rofl:

Yes, Tarancón is a Spanish village of medium size, but the proper name for that province should be Cuenca. In real life it's both the name of that province and the name of that province's capital, just like Guadalajara, Toledo or Albacete.

Will the latest version of the map include umlauts, the Swedish o thingy and the like? Oerebroe or Duesseldorf just look wrong...

Like the fact that the team realizes that the Dutch province of Flevoland wasn't created yet when the game starts. A very common mistake in Dutch prewar mapping. Unforunately the coastline of Zeeland is wrong, as the Deltaworks of the 50s and 60s changed that part of the coastline.

I dont see Flevoland, Wieringenmeerpolder can stay if this map is based on the 30's, so if not (and based on 10's or 20's) Holland has to look like this:
http://www.posselt-landkarten.de/weimarer_republik6.jpg
The north eastern part of the province of north holland is now sea except from an island there, wieringen. zeeland has to be like here: it was made like it now is (and on your map) in the 1960's. the poi is big so i cant display it here.

http://www.posselt-landkarten.de/index_justus_perthes_1935.html
for the rest of holland.